April 20-April 26 Results & Weigh-In

Options
mommamellymac
mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
balloons.jpg

20act8o.jpg

We have seem to have lost some people! Remember, if you don't log in for a while, I will remove your name. If you want to come back, just let me know!

Here is your weigh-in for the next week! Weigh-in by Friday April 26th at midnight! Remember to take your measurements this week, let us know if there were any changes!

Start Weight:
Week 9:
Week 10:
Goal Weight:

MEASUREMENTS:
Changes:

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?}

WEEKLY NSV: {Instead of a strength, a weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?}

GROUP CHALLENGE: Since we have gone under our previous goal, we're going to push ourselves to lose 30lbs (so back to 25 and then some) for the week!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Remember, we are an open group!

If you don't want to do the challenge anymore, please let me know. If you are not active after two weeks, I will remove your name from the chart. Any suggestions? Concerns? Send me a message! You can also add me to see when I post!

Replies

• Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Today, was my one year anniversary from when I starting going to an instructors home & working out in Pilates with weights, stretch band & small ball~I am SO much stronger today! Yeah! ;0)
  • RoseMay1122
    Options
    SW: 162
    Week 9: 154
    Week 10: 152.5
    Goal: 150

Struggle: I've been really craving chocolate this week for some reason. Trying to keep to a couple of pieces a night, but it's hard!

NSV: I bought a coat a few months ago which was really tight, but I refused to buy the size up. I haven't worn it because in my head, it was too tight and heavy and bulky and I looked huge in it. However, it's perfect for the I can wear it comfortably, and I'm even beginning to look sort-of-slim in it!
  • TimeToLoseBelly
    TimeToLoseBelly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hmm..i getting upset with my progress..I gained 7 pounds in two weeks and i am struggling for more than 2 months to lose just 2 pounds..not sure what is wrong..

Anyways,i am going on low carb diet this week and let me see if that helps..

Sw : 130 pounds
    cw:130 pounds :(:(
    goal wt: 118 pounds
  • Janice0711
    Options
    SW: 180
    Week 9: 179
    Week 10: 178.5
    Goal: 168

One week back from my cruise & trying to start eating right again....TOO many friends/family wanting to eat out....

I am back to my exercise routeen...Pilates at my instructor's house 3 X week for 1 hr one day is with stretch band & one day weights & one day small ball & the other days w Gazelle or stationary bike at home....

Today, "made" myself go to Pilates Mat day....that is a tough workout for me...we do alot of different things with "plank"...I don't have as much upper body strength because of both shoulder surgeries in the past.....I am building up and am stronger than I was this time last year! Good Luck!:flowerforyou:
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    last week: 134
    this week: 132

I managed my first successful fast day in weeks and dropped pounds for the first time in weeks too! However, I've eaten out twice this week so I may just put those pounds back on. The successful fasting has motivated me to stick at it twice a week as it really does give results and I also need to get back to doing my workouts as I haven't done them for two weeks now :s
  • Janice0711
    Options
    SW: 180
    Week 9: 179
    Week 10: 178
    Goal: 168

Ok...make it one lb for the week...ha!
  • mommamellymac
    mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    haha I will :)