It's Friday!!

Options
spatticus
spatticus Posts: 230 Member
Do your goals change over the weekend? What day is your weigh in day? As a stay at home mom with husband that works a weird schedule weekends mean nothing to me lol. So I just chug along with the usual. And I WILL get under 140 by Wednesday!!

Replies

• weightingitout88
    Options
    Do your goals change over the weekend? What day is your weigh in day? As a stay at home mom with husband that works a weird schedule weekends mean nothing to me lol. So I just chug along with the usual. And I WILL get under 140 by Wednesday!!

I actually feel I do better on weekends then during the EVENING portion of my weeknights. My toddler keeps me going round and round, and Im less likely to snack when we are outside or running errands. Plus moving this coming Monday- gotta keep at it while I can! Enjoy your weekend!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Depending on my weight. Low side of it and its a free for all. High side and i try to be good. Im up 2 lbs from high side so going to be extra diligent. I hope. Have a great weekend!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    After many years of being tied to kids' schedules, we now have a lot of freedom on weekends. . I try to plan a different workout (outdoor run, group training, mtn biking, etc.) to break up the routine. Tomorrow will be a longer run outside in 70 degree weather!

Food goals are based on social activities. Tonight, my allowance is 1 glass of wine while out with friends. Tomorrow, I may allow for another glass of wine, depending on how my dinner calories look, lol.

Weigh ins are on Tues mornings. 5 more lbs to get below 180.
  • mljacobs23
    mljacobs23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yup. Eating out and/or hang out with friends at events invoving food and alcohol occur almost exclusively on the weekend for me. I have a weekly calorie goal that I keep track of outside of MFP. I try to stick to 1300 plus exercise calories Mon-Thurs so that I can eat what I want within reason on the weekends. When I was losing steadily, I didn't bother to track on weekends. Now that the weight loss has slowed down, I've started tracking over weekends to make sure I'm within weekly calorie goal. After tracking the last few weekends, it turned out that I was actually quite a bit under my weekly calorie goal, so I was able to bump up my Mon-Fri calorie intake a little.

During the week I go to the gym at my work,. They're open over the weekends, but I just can't bring myself to drive to work on a Saturday. I usually take the dogs on an extra long walk or go on a hike.

I weigh myself every Wednesday (or Thursday if I miss Wed) morning at the gym prior to working out but after eating breakfast and drinking 24 oz of water. That also means I'm wearing gym clothes, shoes, and HR monitor. Under those conditions I'm at 150.4. I'd like to be around 140 ish, which I figure will be about 145 on the gym scale. Keep meaning to weigh my clothes and shoes etc but haven't got around to it yet.
  • mnm424
    mnm424 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty good on weekends... I not the type to really go all crazy away from my diet. The ocassional glass of wine might make it's presence in my diary as it will tonight lol :tongue:

I usually run all my errands on the weekend... tomorrow it's the vet for my 2 dogs in the am and then oil changes on both cars and also detailing them

Sunday's I always buy groceries for the week, do laundry blah blah blah :ohwell: pretty boring :wink:

Weigh ins/measurements are either Mon or Tues am
  • Cazzyxo
    Cazzyxo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Im a midwife so weekends dont mean much different to me. My shifts are random!

My weigh in day is usually a Thursday if i can resist the scale. 1.4lbs gone this week YAY!xoxo