Suggestions please

Options
I need some help with lists of movies to watch. This september I will be going to my second horror convention and I wanted to watch as many movies as I can that have the people that I will be meeting. Some will be very easy choices of movies to watch, but there are a few celeb's on the list that I'm not familiar with so no clue what movies would be the best to watch. I'm starting to watch them now because I pretty much only have time on weekends to watch the movies and the line up is getting pretty long.

Here is a link to the list of celebrities who have been announced so far (they are not done yet)....there are also 3 who are not listed on the site but they have been listed on their facebook page as guests. Those are Marylin Burns (Sally from the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre), Alex Vincent (Andy from Child's Play) and Sal Lizard (the official Vampire Santa)

http://scareacon.com/celebrities-2/

Any suggestions of movies to watch would be helpful. Thanks :happy:

Replies

• jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I will give a few suggestions even though not sure who you are looking for, these will be based off my interests and likes

Erin Marie Hogan: Watch either Paranormal Entity (yes a ripoff of Paranormal Activity) or Theater Bizarre (an anthology movie, some stories weren't too bad)

Fred Williamson: From Dusk til Dawn

Britt Griffith: If you haven't seen Ghost Hunters then Chillerama was goofy but good

Ashlynn Yennie: Human Centipede, don't waste your time on the 2nd one

Michael C Williams: Altered ( I always recommend this one) or of course you can watch Blair Witch

Debbie Rochon: Anything Troma really but depends on how much low budget cheese you like it's not for all, like Tromeo and Juliet or watch Theatre Bizarre which also has Erin from above

Kathleen Kinmont: Halloween 4 or Bride of Re-animator but need to see first one if haven't

Linnea Quigley: Night of the Demons

Robert Zdar: Maniac Cop

I hope that helps some.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Thank you for the suggestions.....the ones that I'm really not familiar with are Robert Z'Dar, Debbie Rochon, Ashlynn Yennie, Erin Marie Hogan. Last year I made the mistake of not watching certain movies before the convention and missed the chance to tell J. LaRose that his long haired fiend character in Insidious creeped me out (but was able to talk to him about Saw 3).
  • BoogeyBrat
    BoogeyBrat Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Loved Linnea Quigley in Silent Night, Deadly Night, as well as Trash in Return of the Living Dead. Both great flicks.
    If you haven't seen Sleepaway Camp with Felissa Rose, I heartily recommend that one too.
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    I love Return of the Living Dead, also like her in the original Night of the Demons.....saw Sleepaway Camp a long time ago, may have to watch it again.