Gosh I feel better.......

Options
So Im now 2 weeks in to EM2WL and am absolutely loving it... some changes I have already noticed:-

- I havnt been hungry once , in fact some evenings I have had to have some healthy snacks to eat all my calories. I KNOW that following this plan for the rest of my life will be a whole lot easier than starving myself :)

- After being on a plateau for months I lost 2lbs the first week and 1lb this week. I am only 14 lbs from goal now so expect any losses to be small so the last 2 weeks have been a lovely bonus.

- I ran 1k yesterday. I'm an awful runner. And previously if I did any type of cardio I would feel lightheaded and a bit sick for hours after. Yesterday I ran 1k like I did it all the time... AND went back to the gym after to do some lifting.. came home feeling fabulous and spent the afternoon full of energy kicking a ball around with my 3 year old !! Im hoping to do my first 5k in July and its finally looking like i might make it !!

- 3 months ago I tested high for cholesterol (it was 6.4 and should've been between 3-5 to be healthy). Today it is down to 5 and I am back in the healthy range. This obviously isn't due to the last 2 weeks - i have been working to eat cleaner and strength train for the last few months but finding EM2WL has kinda tied it all together for me.

:)

Replies

• berthabunny
    berthabunny Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That's awesome :)
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Congrats, big mental hurdle to overcome, glad you are seeing tangible results already.
  • amanda_gent
    amanda_gent Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    So great! I remember regaining that long-lost feeling of well-being, too, after months of cutting calories way too low. Eating enough is a very good thing! Even now, on my tiny 10% deficit, I find myself crabby if I am a little hungry.