Give me 2 reasons to why you want to get fit

Options
I want to get fit because i have been chubby all my life and have yet to see my self with a six pack. I tried to get fit plenty of times but always gave up somehow. Being that i lost 28 pounds with a clean diet and good workouts, im seeing crazy results and it inspires me to do better and keep pushing.

Replies

• docjeny
    docjeny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    - I want to live longer, so I must be healthier and lose my fat.

- I want to look good on the beach this summer !! (and every future summer :) )
  • lifting_life
    lifting_life Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    to be healthy and feel good about the person staring back at me in the mirror
  • Aitm20
    Aitm20 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    To be healthy and get stronger
  • Cherrylicious_Curves
    Cherrylicious_Curves Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Look good and feel great in my new body! IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE!
  • GAsoulstar
    GAsoulstar Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    To feel better!!!

Just want to be able to do some of the things I use to do when I was younger mainly running and basketball.
  • amygamazing
    amygamazing Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mostly I want a rockin body lol jk. That would be nice but I just hate feeling blah all the time and I want to feel good about myself.
  • kronikkid
    kronikkid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    To be comfortable with my body and look great
  • doubleofficial
    doubleofficial Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thats Great Jeny i totally agree with reasons for getting fit.
  • doubleofficial
    Options
    These are all good reasons to get fit. Trust me, you feel so much better mentally and physically after workouts. It’s kind of like you becoming a different person with that extreme boost of confidence. I’m with you guys on this journey to reach our goals!! So be ready!!
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Because I tried it the other unhealthy ways and it didn't work for me and now, I wouldn't change anything, Im confident and I never
    want to lose what Ive gained
  • doubleofficial
    Options
    Thats huge!! What a way to inspire
  • bambii91
    bambii91 Posts: 1
    Options
    i have a few reasons really, want to get fit for myself and my daughter and im getting married at the end of the year, these are my biggest motivations to get fit and loose weight. Ive tried many diets and ways to loose weight but its never seemed to happen no matter how hard i try. i started clean 9 and ive already lost 16lbs so all i can say is onwards and upwards nothings going to get in my way :)
  • doubleofficial
    Options
    You know what Bambi...Those are all the right reasons to get fit.I wish you the best on your journey and if you need assistance..You know where to come get it..#Teamdoubleofficial
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I know it sounds like the obvious answer but I want to live a long and healthy life and be happy in my skin.

Also it's the one area of my life that I can have total control over.
  • doubleofficial
    Options
    That's amazing. ..!!
  • SouthernCurves
    SouthernCurves Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    1. To be healthy.

2. Vanity (Swim suit season and looking good naked).
  • Quigreen
    Quigreen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO BE FIT BECAUSE I LOVE THE WAY I FEEL ABOUT MY SELF WHEN I AM AT MY FITTEST AND HEALTHIEST. MY CONFIDENCE IS AT ITS HIGHEST AND I APPRECIATE LIFE IN A BETTER WAY. I ALSO WANT TO BE FIT BECAUSE I AM AN EXAMPLE FOR THOSE AROUND ME AND I WANT OT SHOW MY CHILDREN AND LOVED ONES A HEALTHY AND HAPPY WAY OF LIVING. BEING FIT IS A LIFESTYLE NOT A FAD OR A TEMPORARY FIX. ITS A MINDSET THAT WILL CHANGE THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE. AND LETS NOT FORGET I LOOK FREAKING GREAT WHEN I'M FIT, LMAO...
  • doubleofficial
    Options
    @Qui green...Every sentence you just said is simply inspirational. You took my topic in ran away with it.I think that you're amazing and I also think that you can achieve any goal that you wish. I think you should take advantage of all tasks that come your way. you should work hard stay focused and forget about the negativity. I'm glad to have you a part of my team nothing like dedication from a friend to help boost the confidence.you're on the right path.
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    To look good and be healthy!
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    1. Improve my appearance - I love the way that I feel about myself and noticed that it also inspires other people to get fit.

2. Increase my health and longevity - don't want to be on medications and have health related problems during my retirement (old age). I would like to travel around the world and be active and healthy when I retire.