Commitment 4/27. Saturday, Yay the weekend is here!

2»

Replies

• krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Today is cloudy and cool so it was a great day to do my 3 mile walk! I was able to run for about 1/4 mile total before my knees and ankles started calling me nasty names. Little by little I WILL be able to run again.

Absolutely, its those small steps that will lead u and us all to a giant leap!
  • mamakeke22
    mamakeke22 Posts: 95 Member
    Today was a pretty good workout day, goal was to walk 3 miles since I splurged a little on calories for our anniversary. well so far ive walked a little over 4 miles. And im going to try to get a short biggest loser workout done.
  • nicf76
    nicf76 Posts: 50 Member
    Walked the dog for 2 miles and jogged the other 2, all in all a good day. Grilling chicken now can't wait to eat!
  • grk_tigris
    grk_tigris Posts: 48 Member
    So not only did i get in a short workout at the gym, I completed Day 1 of the C25K program (was worried my leg wouldn't hold up but it did, yea!), and mowed most of the back yard. So active day for me. Tomorrow is a rest day for me then back to the grindstone. :smile:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. :wink:
  • KathleenSweetie
    KathleenSweetie Posts: 136 Member
    Great day for a 3-4 mile bike ride this morning, before celebrating the day with family & friends.

Challenged myself to a long bike ride. Went 7 miles! On a gravel path! Took me over 1 1/2 hours, including breaks, but I did it! It took willpower yesterday to stay on track & eat healthy. But very happily, I did accomplished that too and ended up having a great day overall!

Didn't see many flowers on my bike ride - mostly daffies and a few dandelions. Did see a beautiful white swan along a long pond that was fishing, a huge female cardinal, and a far too tame deer eating grass directly along the banks of the gravel path as I biked by... The poor doe didn't acknowledged me until last second and thankfully when it startled, it darted away from the path & back toward the woods rather than toward me!