Weight Gain Shake Recipes

Options
Hi guys :)

I figured it would be nice to have a thread dedicated only to weight gain shake recipes, so share your delicious shake recipes here, even if you've shared them on other threads before!

In the past two days I've made this yummy one:

- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon oats
- 1 tablespoon chocolate milk powder
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil
- 2 scoops Naturade Weight Gain Vanilla powder (bought mine from iHerb)
- 1 cup (250 ml) full fat milk

Place all in blender and blend well. Makes a large shake with 900+ calories! SO GOOD :D

Replies

• JennyVeggie
    Options
    1 banana
    1/4 pack of silken tofu
    2 tablespoons (or more) frozen raspberries
    500ml whole milk
    1 teaspoon honey
    1 tablespoon vanilla icecream

Cut up banana and tofu, add everything to a blender. Makes a large milkshake with 700+ calories, REALLY good for vegetarians trying to get enough protein.

For other flavours try using chocolate icecream with 1 tablespoon of chocolate spread instead of vanilla icecream and raspberries.
  • Mikemax125
    Mikemax125 Posts: 108
    Options
    For an easy Weight gain shake mix 2 scoop chocoloate whey, 2 cups of skim milk, 2 tbsp of Olive Oil, 2 Tbsp Peanut butter, 1 pack of coooked maple and brown sugar oatmeal, 2 tbsp honey BLEND it all up and enjoy. I know it sounds crazy but I swear its LEGIT! 1262 calories 101 carbs, 103 protein, 48 fat.
  • urmymom
    urmymom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :heart: 1480 calories yeap you are reading this right. as far as the amounts of other things i dont now. i just worry about calories and nothing else right now. there are many variations on this which i have added and the calories

i have to say this is very good and makes about 10 ounces (if that much)

http://www.amazon.com/Naturade-Weight-Instant-Nutrition-Vanilla/dp/B00791Q5Q6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367156109&sr=8-1&keywords=Naturade+Weight+Gain+Instant+Nutrition+Drink+Mix,+Vanilla,+38.94+Ounce

this is where i get my shake from. its under 20.00 and if you buy 2 you get free shipping (or 25.00 worth of products)

ALSO for the ice cream melt it in the microwave so its mostly melted but some a little soft. this makes 1 cup into about 1/4 or 1/2 cup, but still has the same calories and its easier to make the shake

1480 calories yeap you are reading this one right

540 Naturade - Weight Gain - Instant Nutrition Drink Mix In Milk, 2 scoops (48g)
    100 Generic - Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, 2 tbsp
    190 Jif - Creamy Peanut Butter, 2 Tbsp. (32g) on this one i put one in the shake and eat one off
    the spoon otherwise the shake is a little to thick
    350 Abbott - Ensure Complete, 8 fl oz
    300 friendlys forbidden chocolate 1 cup

you can add a banana to this to add a little more if you need it.

here are some variations

540 Naturade - Weight Gain - Instant Nutrition Drink Mix In Milk, 2 scoops (48g)

100 Generic - Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, 2 tbsp
    60 nesquick 2 table spoons

190 Jif - Creamy Peanut Butter, 2 Tbsp. (32g) on this one i put one in the shake and eat one off
    the spoon otherwise the shake is a little to thick

150 whole milk
    250 ensure
    350 ensure complete

since i hate scooping ice cream i have since made 1 cup containers and put in the freezer for when i need them
    it makes it easier.

these are all 1 cup
    320 friendlys fudge swirl ice cream
    300 friendlys forbidden chocolate ice cream
    340 Friendly's - Chocolate Marshmallow Swirl Ice Cream

280 Bryer's All Natural Ice Cream - Chocolate
    420 Bryers - Snickers Ice Cream wow this one has a lot
    280 Ice Cream - French Vanilla (Bryers)