Lets get to know each other...

Options
:wink:

My name is Hillaree I am 24 year old. I am secerly overweight and trying desperatly to lose it!

Replies

• sunlightw
    sunlightw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm also from Texas! First off I love Ms. Piggy! Second I've always had a problem with the motivational peice. I'll start off strong for about 3 months, then I reach a goal then I'm pretty done. I'm hoping to break that pattern, and keep up with my fitness! We had a biggest loser challenge at work, and it was what kept me going. So now that it's over tomorrow. I'm trying to reasses what my motivation for working out is.
  • msmajesty87
    msmajesty87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My name is Blakelee I am about 70 lbs overweight. I slowly put the weight on in 5 years and now I'm trying to get it off to be healthier. I was doing weight watchers which I highly recommend but I am having to cut costs so I thought I would give MFP a try.
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Heidi...born and raised in Texas, not living there for now can I join those from home? I've lived from Beaumont to Austin, to Alpine, Houston, and parts between, now I'm in Chicago, definitely not home...sigh

I've been with mfp for almost 2 years at some point this summer...and I have to say it's working though I occasionally melt down about calorie, sodium, fat, etc content lol, yes I'm a mess but I'm still losing weight :)
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    Hello, I am Megan from Houston. I started out at 260lbs wanting to get down to 160lb by my birthday (5 months ago) I got down to 217lbs and stopped. i lost motivation and got depressed on top of many other things. I just broke up with my boyfriend this past week and decided i needed to get back to me. i stepped on the scale this morning for the first time in months and i weighed 232.4lbs :( very upset with myself that i let that much get back on. My weekness is chocolate and soda. I love to bake too. With today being my new beginning i am starting the 30 squat challenge and going to hit my cardio harder then ever along with my weights. My goal is to get 60 mins of cardio and 30 mins of weights 5-6 days a week and get my eating back in order. Which shouldnt be too hard to accomplish. If any of you would like to add me as a friend please feel free too. I will tell i need people that are going to be there to kick me in my butt so if you are not active i will delete (wish people would of done that to me). So if you are down to get this weigh off lets rock it like never before.
  • hillaree89
    Options
    I love seeing everyone getting together! You all went into more detail so here is mine. I am severly overweight. I have health problems that are making it worse. i cant work.. noone will hire me. So I Babysit for a friend of mine. I love to go out.. being active is key. I am about to enroll in the Lords Gym. Another favorite past time of mine! I am also starting Ace soon. That should go well.. I hope!