I want to lose 10 lbs by the May 24 weekend, who's in?

Options
2»

Replies

• PINKinquisition1908
    PINKinquisition1908 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm all about this. However, I want to be down 10 lbs, by May 30th, my 30th Birthday.
  • rosie5656
    rosie5656 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have 20lbs total to lose, so this would put my halfway to my goal!

Currently 5'8" 170lbs
    Goal: 150lbs.

The least I've ever weighed was 140 and the people around me we worried for my health, so I don't want to get back to that weight again.

To reach this goal:
    Stay under my calorie goal most days (I know there will be a day or two where I slip up, not going to condem myself when it happens)
    Started Couch to 5K this weekend, will continue. Program says to do it 3 days a week but I plan on 5.
  • tigerlily886
    tigerlily886 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in. That is right before my birthday and I want to look good.

I'm about 122 on good days and 124 on bad days. I would like be 115 and more toned. I'm tired of jiggly thighs and arms. I have been eating okay and exercising everyday. I think I will add running to my day and see what that does. I feel that I am just staying at the same weight.
  • kimbtaylor1
    kimbtaylor1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I AM IN!!! I am 5'4 and 130lbs, wanna get down to 125 by May 22nd! I need to work on being consistent! I can eat healthy and workout, but never at the same time... :( Just bought a new bikini so I need to get my butt in shape!!! :D

You and I sound very similar I'm 5'3" 133lbs. Count me in on this challange...to be 123lbs before the end of May would really kick start my program back up!
  • elizaps
    elizaps Posts: 3
    Options
    Height: 5'4"
    SW: 156
    CW: 133

lets do it !!! I'm in!

feel free to add me
  • tashawhyte7
    Options
    Keep up the great work, my friends!
  • tashawhyte7
    Options
    Keep up the great work everyone! I don't have a scale in my home, but I have noticed a definite difference in my waistline and in my legs. Who else is seeing progress? :D
  • tashawhyte7
    Options
    I would love to! I'm 5'6" and 132 lbs, but I'm 17 lbs away from my goal weight. Do you have any specific plans to reach your 10 lb goal?
    I'm a little concerned that you may be shooting a bit too low for your goal weight. You're 5'6" around the same height as me, and our BMI says we should be no lighter than 115. I know that's your goal, but don't get discouraged if you can't get there. Sometimes your body just has to put it's foot down and say, "No, this is good right here."
  • tashawhyte7
    Options
    I am in! I have 20lbs total to lose, so this would put my halfway to my goal!

Currently 5'8" 170lbs
    Goal: 150lbs.

The least I've ever weighed was 140 and the people around me we worried for my health, so I don't want to get back to that weight again.

To reach this goal:
    Stay under my calorie goal most days (I know there will be a day or two where I slip up, not going to condem myself when it happens)
    Started Couch to 5K this weekend, will continue. Program says to do it 3 days a week but I plan on 5.
    I'm very happy to hear you're setting healthy goals for yourself. With that in mind, don't push yourself too hard. If a program says you should work out three days a week, perhaps try starting with that before raising it to 4, and then to 5.
  • bdkglk
    bdkglk Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My weigh in day is Wednesdays. I lost 2 more pounds this week so now I have 8 to go to meet this challenge and 10 to go to reach my goal.
  • aerynth
    aerynth Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late this, but I'm sure I could lose five pounds of water weight and five pounds of fat in a few weeks, so let's have it!

I'm 5'3 and 145 as of this morning (after days of high-sodium eating, so more like 139, truthfully), and I'd love to be 132-135 by the end of this month. I'm about to start lifting weights again, however, so I may have to settle for dropping a pants size/inch at the waist, as my muscles retain water easily when lifting heavy.
  • psyquart
    psyquart Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm a bit late too, but I'm sure I can do this as well, or at least try to which is better than nothing.

I'm 5'9'', 152 right now, and if I could get to 142, it would be the lightest I've been in... a year? Two? Would be fantastic.
  • EmAgain
    EmAgain Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi all!

Also four days late but I think it is worth joining in for some additional accountability. Got a very important party on 24th (my own wedding party!) so this is fab timing for me...providence!

I am 5' 7" . My long term goal is 119 lbs but I am a terribly long way away from that at about 146 lbs currently. Having always previously found it very easy to manage my weight (I historically have done a lot of training) a number of minor things have collectively seen my weight creep up and I loathe it. So anyway there you go...I am here and now my biggest ever and its not good for my head.

So yes...do add me and this will be a cool thing to do in the build up to the 24th!!
  • EmAgain
    EmAgain Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi all!

Also four days late but I think it is worth joining in for some additional accountability. Got a very important party on 24th (my own wedding party!) so this is fab timing for me...providence!

I am 5' 7" . My long term goal is 119 lbs but I am a terribly long way away from that at about 146 lbs currently. Having always previously found it very easy to manage my weight (I historically have done a lot of training) a number of minor things have collectively seen my weight creep up and I loathe it. So anyway there you go...I am here and now my biggest ever and its not good for my head.

So yes...do add me and this will be a cool thing to do in the build up to the 24th!!

So erm yeah..not sure how we're doing this but I guess as of 6th May my starting weight is 146 lbs!!
  • bdkglk
    Options
    3 down and 7 to go...
  • bdkglk
    Options
    7 to go on the 10 goal!!! I wish 7 was all I had left but I will be very happy to be rid of this much by May 24!!
  • 111orBust
    111orBust Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm down 5 lbs since the start of this challenge (I was 130 lbs). Very pleased! :happy: