What size pants do you wear?

2»

Replies

• Symphony2010
    Symphony2010 Posts: 50 Member
    My highest weight was 470 lbs last year. I was 36/38 dresses. That's all I could wear bc no pants could fit me. I've gone down from a 6x to a 4x. Still in dresses but I know I will wear pants someday. My goal weight is 150 lbs and a size medium.
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    I know im pushing the limits and don't think ill get many responses, but Im curious as to Max weight size, current, and goal size.

Im 21, 5'7, currently 302lbs. I carry my weight all around. I can't really choose one place more so than another, but as I've packed on the last 50lbs or so it went to my belly and UP I went in another size. From about 290-315 (my heaviest on record) I've comfortably fit into a size 20 or 22 if they run EXTRA snug. I generally wear any where from a (big)L to a 2XL top again depending on the shop or style. MyBodyGallery is an awesome site for those who want to see how the rest of the world carries their weight and their pants size. My goal is to weigh 150lbs but Ill be happy if I can wear a 14/16 again!

I am a 3x in top and 3x or 26 in pants
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    I have a huge butt!! Currently 300 lbs wearing 22-24 pants, sometimes even a 26! Top usually 20-22. My goal is around 150 too! And I'd be thrilled in a size 12/14! xoxo

You would probably be smaller at 150, probably and 8 or 10. I used to wear a 14 when I was 180 lbs.
  • Camilleathome
    Camilleathome Posts: 99 Member
    Im 5'9" and 345 pounds and wear size 26 pants right now. Hoping I can get back to a 22 soon. I squeezed into a size 22 a few months ago and almost cried I was so happy. Stress form work made me gain a lot of it back sadly. Now I left my work and am working from home on a 15 acre farm :D. No stress now ;)
  • I'm 5'6" and 339 pounds. I wear a size 26/28 in cotton pants, but a size 28 or 30 in jeans. My waist is 48" but my hips are 60" which makes it really difficult.
  • Camilleathome
    Camilleathome Posts: 99 Member
    I'm 5'6" and 339 pounds. I wear a size 26/28 in cotton pants, but a size 28 or 30 in jeans. My waist is 48" but my hips are 60" which makes it really difficult.

Im the same size hips but fit in 26s thats odd. Maybe the sizing is different where you are. Its probably the brands as well.
  • I'm 5'5, 330 lbs, and wear a size 22. I remember in high school I wore a size 14, ugh I wish!
  • Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    It is interesting to see how different our bodies all are. I am between 24/26 in jeans and 2/3x in shirts at 5'7" and 280
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    I tried on a pair of St. John's Bay denim capris today in a size 22. The came up, zipped, and buttoned up...too tight to wear comfortably in public, but they went on which is huge. So now I'm anywhere between a 22-26...stupid flabby belly stuff in the way...*sigh*
  • tokig0313
    tokig0313 Posts: 99 Member
    I'm 5'3" and at my heaviest (322ish) I was wearing a 26 pant and a 3x top.

I'm down to about 313 now and able to wear a 24 pant (snug, but not in the look like a sausage kind of way) and am starting to fit back into most of my 2x tops.

My short-term goal is to be back down to a 22 pant by July as I have a ton of pants that size and I will be visiting my boyfriend and I'd rather be wearing pants that fit vs pants that are getting kind of baggy.
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    i am around 20 aiming for some lovely size 18 jeans at the moment that i bought 4 years ago and never wore they still have price tag and all.
    Started at a size 26-28

forgot to add i am 5'6 and around 260ish now started 320ish
  • Trashanna28
    Trashanna28 Posts: 13 Member
    Girl we don't even want to talk about sizes. I have gotten so fat I wear leggins everyday! But if i were to try and wear a jean right now it will be a 30 and it depends on how the pants are made cause i carry all my weight in my midsection but my legs are kinda small...smh
  • Shadowcub
    Shadowcub Posts: 154 Member
    6', a bit over 450#, and my pants are a 6x (67" waist) and my shirts are a 5x or 4xlt.

Just another datapoint in the chart.....
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    My 26's are officially going into the "too big to wear without falling down" box. I picked up a pair of shorts at Walmart in a 24 and they're snug, but not obscenely tight. I also picked up a pair of black jeans for work when I was last at K-mart. They're whatever K-mart carries...Rider I think. They fit okay when I bought them, but now I'm having to roll them up to keep them from falling down. I think it has to be the stretch in them or something because they're a 24. *shrugs*
  • alyssarof2012
    alyssarof2012 Posts: 33 Member
    I'm 5'2, 308 lbs, and I wear a 24 in jeans. I wear a xl-2x in shirts depending on how they're made (most of my shirts are 1x). I even have a couple of larges. I don't really have much going on in the boob area... I wear these sized shirts to accommodate my belly, haha.
  • doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Max weight, 410 and size then was 36/38, height 5'6". It's only now at 350 or so that I've gone down to 32/34 (I'm VERY hippy)

Goal weight is 180 or so, but I have no idea what size I might be wearing at that point
  • doitforabby
    doitforabby Posts: 137 Member
    Max weight, 410 and size then was 36/38, height 5'6". It's only now at 350 or so that I've gone down to 32/34 (I'm VERY hippy)

Goal weight is 180 or so, but I have no idea what size I might be wearing at that point
    Meant to say Contrats on going down a size!
  • 24/26 down from 32.
  • fallingken
    fallingken Posts: 98 Member
    Started at a 52" waist for my work pants back in February. Was off work for 8 weeks due to an injury and when i was getting ready to go back I had to have y wife take 4 " out of the waist of them. I have ordered new 46's. Hopefully I will get them in time for them to fit. Work is not always the fastest about sending out new uniform orders
  • lostgrl85
    lostgrl85 Posts: 28 Member
    I'm 5'3" and 331.8 this morning and I usually wear a size 28 in pants and, depending on how it fits, either a 3X or 4X in shirts. It is unbelievable how much the same size varies from one brand to another, and in many cases, the same brand. I've got a few different things from Torrid, and one pair of 28 capris is too tight for me to wear, while another pair I wear is getting a little big on me. At my smallest, I got down to a typical 14, sometimes 12 in pants and either L or XL shirt. I'd love to make it there again.