Week 1 Challenge

Options
SandiW02
SandiW02 Posts: 223 Member
For many of us this is not week one but the offical first week of this club so here is the week challenge if you wish to participate:

1. Exercise 3 of 5 days
2. Drink 8 glasses or more of water/liquid
3. Track Daily

Looking forward to see who is in and who is successful.

Now if you fall off don't stop...record it and move on - THIS IS A JUDGE FREE ZONE where mistakes happen.

Replies

• avaisabella
    Options
    I am in!
  • dc729
    dc729 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yay for more challenges! I'm in for this one. My weeks are Friday to Friday.....so looks like I have two more work outs to do before Thursday! I can do this! Thanks for the challenges. :)

Water is never an issue for me....I think I may be part camel! Ha!
  • AshNoel85
    AshNoel85 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am totally in!! Looking forward to it!!! :) Good luck to all!!! xoxo Ash
  • ritu4fitness
    Options
    count me in...
  • puddensisk
    Options
    Count me in too, already have workout #1 done. Walked 30 mins on the treadmill and 20 minutes on exercise bicycle this morning. My bodymedia armband tracks my exercise, so I don't have log it manually in MFP. Does this still count?
  • priyanjalee
    priyanjalee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im in...... weight -
    monday-29th april- 122kgs (269 lbs)
    monday-6th may-
    anyone interested in May weight loss challenge...?
  • SandiW02
    Options
    Count me in too, already have workout #1 done. Walked 30 mins on the treadmill and 20 minutes on exercise bicycle this morning. My bodymedia armband tracks my exercise, so I don't have log it manually in MFP. Does this still count?

Of course it counts!! :) nice workout
  • auburnlady78
    auburnlady78 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You can count me in!! :bigsmile:
  • puddensisk
    Options
    Day 1
    1. Exercise 3 of 5 days (30 minutes treadmill, 20 minutes stationary bicycle, weight circuit)
    2. Drink 8 glasses or more of water/liquid - 8 glasses of water and 2 sparkling ice drinks-17 oz.
    3. Track Daily - done
  • puddensisk
    Options
    Im in...... weight -
    monday-29th april- 122kgs (269 lbs)
    monday-6th may-
    anyone interested in May weight loss challenge...?

I'm game

Monday-29th April - 261.8 lbs
    Monday -6th May - ???
  • firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm game!
    I went to the gym today and did about half a mile on the elliptical and a mile and a half on the bike. I've had 9 glasses of water today too!
  • SandiW02
    Options
    Looks like everyone is off to a great start - I struggled yesterday. Heading to the gym in a few for some strength training and cardio and hoping to hit my Zumba class tonight - happy Tuesdar y all and don't forget to share your success. I am hoping for aweight loss today...I will let you know.
  • puddensisk
    puddensisk Posts: 30
    Options
    Day 2
    1. Exercise: 1hr treadmill (3.1 miles), 150 crunches on ab machine, worked on arms weight circuit
    2. Water: 8 glasses of water, 1 glass of 2% milk, 32oz diet coke
  • SandiW02
    Options
    so far so good for the week for me. Monday was a struggle (emotionally) but I went to the gym yesterday (Zumba last night) and today. I am so far under calorie goal, drank my water, and tracked - happy hump day!
  • puddensisk
    Options
    Day 3
    1. Exercise: 45 minutes treadmill (2.5 miles), 30 minutes weight training
    2. Water: 9 glasses of water, 16 oz sparkling ice drink
  • firstloveyourself
    firstloveyourself Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I didn't get out to the gym for the past two days, but it's not my fault--there were tornado warnings! I stayed within my calorie limit and drank plenty of water though.

Today I'm planning on hitting the gym with my gym buddy. If she can't make it, I'll look up an exercise routine online (which may be hard, since my computer room has very limited space available).

I'm also going to look into the free classes offered by my university's fitness center. I've heard a lot about Zumba, and want to get involved!
  • SandiW02
    Options
    Great job everyone! I have hit all aspects so far with my water and exercise and love reading the progress of everyone. @firstloveyour I understand about tornado warnings and do not blame you there. I live in an area where they will start very soon.

Stay safe.
  • puddensisk
    Options
    Forgot to post on Thursday

Day 4
    1. Exercise: 1hr treadmill (2.88 miles)
    2. Water: 8 glasses of water, 16oz sparkling ice

Haven't done my exercise for today yet and I'm behind on my water. Will post Day 5 later....
  • puddensisk
    Options
    Day 5
    1. Exercise: treadmill (2.85 miles/1hr)
    2. 8 glasses water, 2-20oz diet pepsi's, 8 oz sparkling ice drink
  • SandiW02
    Options
    WHOOP WHOOP I made my goal! I drank all my water, logged everyday, and exercised Tuessday am/pm, Wednesday am, Thursday am. Not too bad.

How did everyone else do? Keep working hard week 2 challenge is waiting!