MONTH ONE Is done!! WEEK 4 RESULTS

Options
rachaelaldora
rachaelaldora Posts: 99 Member
Another week down ya'll. Hard to believe its veen a month already, so ill start:

sw of challenge 201
w1 197
w2 192.5
w3 191.5
w4 189.5

This month i lost 11.5 pounds! Thats 1.5 more than i needed to! AWESOME

new goals

garbage- i`m on a detox, so i wont eat anything processed or garbage for this week. All natural foods baby! by next ill decide if im continuing for the following week or not.
move- I have no idea what i will do, walks for sure, hiking on weekends. It depends on my energy through the detox
inspire- "Sustainable weight loss is a complete lifestyle change, not a 12 week eating plan.

how about you

Replies

• celopez5
    celopez5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Goodness, One Month Down, hard to believe:

sw of Challenge 205
    w1 203
    w2 198
    w3 195.5
    w4 193.5

Total Month Lost: 11.5..... WOO HOO!!!

Garage: Try not to eat after 7pm
    Move: Since bowling is over, Zumba 7 days a week.
    Inspire: “Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable.” ~Zig Ziglar
  • ehilgenberg10
    ehilgenberg10 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    It's been a bad month for me, I've gotten very off track. I'm down 1 pound for the month. I'm ready for May. New job is getting all sorted out so I will be on a different schedule soon and I think it's going to work out really well for me (and the gym)

So this week goals are:

Garbage: I am going to eat lunch brought from home 4 days this week. 1 day of eating out is something I'm willing to do. Also, I am challenging mysel to make the better choice one time per day. I have a lot of food choices and if I can chose better even once per day, I think that will help. I'm trying to make eating well a habit and a choice, not something that feels like the walls are coming in on me. It shouldn't feel claustraphobic...
    move: I plan on going to the gym 3 times this week and taking a four mile walk on saturday or sunday provided the weather allows. I also hope to just move more this week in general. I hope to get to 10,000 steps every day this week.
    ispiration: Your past does not equal, nor does it dictate, your future.
  • tsiller70
    Options
    SW - 212
    WK 1 - 212
    WK 2 - 210
    WK 3 - 209
    WK 4 - 206.6

Total of 5.4lb lost in 1 month - Totally happy with the fact that I lost weight and did not gain any.

Goal: I am going to try to work out a little bit more throughout the week and will also try to stay away from the donuts (but they taste so good :love: )
  • vogelsan
    vogelsan Posts: 4
    Options
    I started a week late in the challenge and I am disappointed to say I really haven’t done much. In looking for the positive, I have become more active. I completed a 5k walk this weekend and it was really fun. I am looking forward to doing more.
    SW 167
    CW 167
    Garbage: I am not limiting myself to any food groups, but I am MAKING myself track calories the whole 7 days. I tend to do good M-W and then stop tracking.
    Move: 10,000 steps 3x and workout 2 x before work
    Inspiration: rachaelaldora who dropped 11.5 for the 4 weeks. I can do it too!
  • mandeeluvsme
    Options
    Haven't lost any weight in 2 weeks. Grrrr I ate a lot this weekend b/c I had a party for my friend's promotion & we drank too.

SW:145
    1stW: 143
    2ndW: 139.5
    3rdW: 139.5
    4thW: 139.5

Garbage: Butter Croissants, French Fries, Peanut Butter, Ice Cream, & Donuts
    Move: Walk 10 blocks extra everyday, Play handball twice this week, & Zumba class.
    Inspiration: Summer is almost here. 2 more months til its official.
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    SW: 206.5
    W1: 204
    W2: 199.5
    W3: 197
    W4: 195.5
    Total = 11 lbs

Kinda cool seeing it wrote out like that :) droppin droppin

Garbage- portion control for school meals
    Move- start some type of strength training
    Inspiration - Clogged with yesterday's excess, the body drags the mind down with it. ~Horace