What FXB location are you from?

Options

Replies

• ashleylynn8888
    ashleylynn8888 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The North location in Ankeny, Iowa. I started my 10 weeks in Sept. 2012 and am currently a FIT member.
  • bquillen
    bquillen Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    getting ready to start the 2013 session in April at the columbus, Indiana location :smile:
  • tracywaz
    tracywaz Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Iowa City in the house!!! Finished 10 weeks 2 weeks ago and thrilled with my results.

This group needs to get more active. There is so much support at Farrell's and it would be nice to see more on MFP.
  • yvilla363
    yvilla363 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in CR on Boyson. First day was yesterday...I puked and wanted to quit. But I'm going back tonight....
  • tracywaz
    tracywaz Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @yvilla- I hear you! I'm a FIT member and I still have bad days! I poop out early and get dizzy. To add insult to injury, I have a latex allergy (the bands are latex) and dashboard knee from a car accident. Some days, I seriously wonder why I keep coming back. But it is so worth it! Unfortunately, it doesn't get easier, but if it does get a little more tolerable. :)
  • yvilla363
    Options
    @tracywaz - That's how I felt Monday at kickboxing. Dizzy and sick to my stomach. Last night at bands, the FIT gentleman that I worked with Monday, came over and asked how I was doing, and that if I every work with him again and need a break to just wave him off and he will understand. It was all very overwhelming for my first day of working out. I don't look forward to tonight but I'm going to take it easier on my self. Try to breathe and find a fan to be under! I'm not going to lie...I cannot WAIT for this to be over.
  • ashleylynn8888
    ashleylynn8888 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @tracywaz - That's how I felt Monday at kickboxing. Dizzy and sick to my stomach. Last night at bands, the FIT gentleman that I worked with Monday, came over and asked how I was doing, and that if I every work with him again and need a break to just wave him off and he will understand. It was all very overwhelming for my first day of working out. I don't look forward to tonight but I'm going to take it easier on my self. Try to breathe and find a fan to be under! I'm not going to lie...I cannot WAIT for this to be over.

I was the exact same way during the beginning of my 10 weeks last September. Up until I had open-heart surgery a few years ago, I was never allowed to exercise- not even as a kid in gym class. I promise if you stick with it you will be amazed at how far you will have come at the end of the 10wks! Now I love it so much that I do back-to-back classes on kickboxing days and can keep up the entire time. Keep up the hard work!! :)
  • yvilla363
    Options
    Thanks asheylynn888. It is hard work. I find myself not wanting to go back, but then I think of excuses TO go back. I'm just going crazy maybe!! :)
  • jburkhart24
    Options
    I am a student at the Cedar Rapids, Edgewood location!
  • septbride2
    septbride2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Chicago! I'm an instructor, too.
  • ls4jj
    ls4jj Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im from Rochester MN... Loving FXB! I love a good *kitten* kicking at 6 am every morning :)
  • DonnieFoozball
    DonnieFoozball Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Rochester, MN (Also 6am),

I just finished the 10 week challenge and am starting on the Fit membership! Without the 5 and 10 week measures, I'm trying to get more connected for more support moving forward. Any and all is appreciated!

~Don
  • dcase68
    dcase68 Posts: 1
    Options
    La Vista, NE; 1 week into 10 week challenge...having fun!
  • TheBoev
    TheBoev Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bellevue, NE location. Week 2 of first time 10 week challenge. Love it (when I don't have to get up from a seated position quickly!) :) whoa do I feel it worse this week than last!
  • Cwaney
    Cwaney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Colorado Springs, Co - Just finished week 1. Let the games begin!!!!!
  • mngopherfan
    Options
    FXB -- White Bear Lake, MN. Joined when it opened in April 2013, now on Round 3 (week 3) of my FXB journey!
  • asrotz101
    asrotz101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Colorado Springs
  • eileenmtns
    eileenmtns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm at FIT member from Colorado Springs, Colorado--Star Ranch location. I'm just about to complete my one-year anniversary(!) and my husband is in the program too. He started after he saw my great results in my 10 weeks.
  • califfka
    califfka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ankeny, IA (SAK). Strength training instructor. Member for 2 years now and in my 8th month of instructing!
  • ZinaScheuerman
    ZinaScheuerman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    crazy4tzus wrote: »
    I am an instructor at the Cedar Rapids, IA (Edgewood) location. I am just wondering what location everyone else in the FXB group is from. :)

I am at the Woodbury location in MN