Eat more to weigh less friends/ a success story

Options
I would love a lot of eat more to weigh less friends. I have heard a lot of people here on mfp bash eat more to weigh less. I am a success story that this totally works. when I came here and found my correct calories I weighed 180 pounds . I have been doing this for a few months now and weighed today at 166 pounds and had to reaccess my calories to 1,615 calories. I also have go go back to the free clothes give away this week to get me new shirts in medium size and new jeans in a size 14. the clothes I have are way to baggy. I am 7 pounds away from hitting the 150's. when I reach 150 pounds my weight loss will be exactly 100 pounds.:smile: I started out in January 2010 at a whopping 250 pounds and a size 26 W, this time last year I weighed 220 pounds and wore a size 22/24W.

I am dealing with the undereating in the online class I am taking and now eat 5-6 times per day snacks spaced every few hours.
I am working out today cleaning house and this afternoon will be shooting baskets outside. this is due to eat more to weigh less. it made a believer out of me:)

Replies

• PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    FR sent!
  • Sonic_1971
    Options
    Im quite new to EM2WL - just 2 weeks in - but its already working for me and im losing weight and feel so much healthier. Please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • sharonlyn37
    Options
    Where do I go to find out about this emtwl?
  • nellyett
    nellyett Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    EM2WL has been a success for me! I had lost 7 lbs originally with the 1200 cal's set out by MFP....have done almost every diet over the years and have yo-yo'd the last 10-15 lbs forever!!

My weight loss stalled out for months and I found the TDEE method. What a relief to EAT AGAIN!! AND I would eat what I want at any time of day as long as it fit in my cals. I lost a steady 0.5-1 lb per week without being deprived at all! Easily lost another 14 lbs. that way. Slow and steady.

January 14th of this year I've quit smoking cold turkey and had a bad attitude about it....ate sugar for breakfast, lunch and dinner! LOL I put on about 15 of the 21 lbs I lost.....am finally back on track and am staying relatively close to my calorie count for the day. I used to be at 1900 but have dropped it to 1750 since I've lost some muscle (it's affected my numbers) and I usually go over a little bit every day. haha

I wish I'd learned this way of living decades ago!!! :)
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Where do I go to find out about this emtwl?
    Www.em2wl.com
  • Sonic_1971
    Options
    hey well done on quitting smoking too .. doing it cold turkey is quite an achievement. I stopped 5 years ago after being hospitalised with an asthma attack - quitting was the hardest but best thing I ever done - but it was the start of my weight problems also. After years of bouncing around on low cal diets and being on a plateau for months at I time I finally feel like im in control again :)