Week of April 29 through May 5th

Options
Hi all, I apologize, I tried to bring the illustrations over with these that wooken put up, but I had no luck in doing so. I will be honest I just don't feel like taking the time to post them, I don't know how and she explained to me, but as I said, I just am too lazy to to. Hope you all understand. If you need to see the pics you can go back to March 15th I do believe. Have a great week everyone.

Mon: Upper Body Stretch

Stand facing a wall slightly farther than arm's length from the wall, feet shoulder-width apart.
Lean your body forward and put your palms flat against the wall at shoulder height and shoulder-width apart.
Keeping your back straight, slowly walk your hands up the wall until your arms are above your head.
Hold your arms overhead for about 10 to 30 seconds. Slowly walk your hands back down.

Tues: Arm circles. Swing your arms around in small circles then do some larger circles.

Wed: Stand on one leg, close your eyes and try to stay balanced. Not easy to do, is it? lol Then do with the other leg

Thurs: Stand in front of a chair hold onto the chair and then lift your right leg up and out to the side, repeat with the left. Go for at least 5 on each side.

Fri: runners stretch. Put your hands on the door shoulder width apart, feet out away from the door as far as you can, then lean in toward the door with one knee bent. Hold then do other leg.

Sat: chest stretch.......hold arms out in front of you hands over each other and stretch your arms out while squeezing your chest together. Hold for a count of 10

Sun: bring arms behind you hand over each other but not clasped, shoulders down, then slowly raise your arms up behind you. Repeat at least 3 to 5 times.

Replies

• rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thanks, timeless californiagirl!!! We can improvise :wink:
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Californiagirl. The instructions are pretty self explanatory! The stretches are great and always help my back and my breathing.
  • jeanmrob
    jeanmrob Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I must try harder with these...I always intend to do them but seem to forget as the week goes on.... have done Mondays...so fingers crossed!

Jean
  • barbd70
    barbd70 Posts: 35
    Options
    Just did Mondays....Thanks
  • learntolive
    learntolive Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping us moving. :flowerforyou: Joni
  • jeanmrob
    Options
    Tuesday's arm waving done!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Jean
  • jeanmrob
    Options
    Actually looks like I am doing them on my photo there....lol

:love:

Jean
  • Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Hi All, Sorry for not adding images for the month of May. Once we are on campus and I have my "real" computer again, I'll start adding images.

Great exercises for this week as always :flowerforyou:
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm still keeping up with you Californiagirl. Sometimes I have to do 2 or 3 in one day, but I'm doing them!