Mountain Climber Monday-53DaysTilSummer

Options
SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
Morning to you loves....

It is another day in the books with getting some amazing results... The time is not slowing up for us so we must put in extra to get it done....Today I challenge you to get in 5 sets of Mountain Climber with a minimum 10 per exercise..... This exercise works alot of areas just like the planks.....I am looking forward to hearing how it goes.... Below is a Video for those that are not familiar with exercise....

Enjoy your MONDAY...Set the pace...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyeZM-_VnRc

Replies

• lgladybug
    lgladybug Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!! Count me in! Thanks for all your help sis! you're the best!
  • JanieElise
    JanieElise Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm so ready for the summer! I haven't tried mountain climbers yet. This will happen today!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Awesome challenge, my friend!!! Mountain Climbers are no joke! I will be doing some of these later today.

:)
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! going to do this along with 5 burpee's every time I come from the bathroom lol
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I will definitely add in a few more mountain climbers today but definitely 3 minutes worth of planks. Thanks boo!
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am all for it, Great challenge Steph:)
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    OK, I am going to muster up ome energy to join in! No pain, no gain.

HAPPY MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY EVERYONE!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I've done my first 25..... I will do another on my last break...and 50 more when I get home tonight..... WE CAN DO IT....Can't make changes until we try something different
  • JanieElise
    JanieElise Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I love mountain climbers, I did them last night in 3 sets. I'll be adding these.