Weekly Chat Thread Mon 4/29 - Sun 5/5

Options
Good morning! I'm starting Week 3 today. Fire 45 EZ and Stretch 10. My abs have been sore, but other than that, I'm feeling pretty good! What does everyone else have planned for this week?

Replies

• xintothevoidxz
    Options
    I'm starting the program this afternoon after work.

I'm wondering though if I should start with the prep schedule or if I can start using the regular schedule.

For the past month, I have been walking and using my gazelle at least 30 mins to hour + around 3+ per week so it's not like I haven't been working out before I start this program.
  • thenapony
    thenapony Posts: 12
    Options
    I would think that since you've been working out you'd be fine starting with the regular schedule. It'll still be tough and you'll be sore, but it'll be a good sore! Good luck! :)
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    As long as it's not the "omg I need a walker" sore like I had this weekend after doing a 3.15 mile walk I think I can handle it. I felt like a penguin :laugh:
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    @spikedholly, I didn't do the prep schedule (probably because I didn't know about it), just start with the "new to class" option you should do fine. Good luck. I'm finishing up week 20 this week, though I'm not following the assigned classes.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Rest day today! It's recovery week, so a pretty light schedule. We did have our 5K stroller class this morning, but the pace was kind of slow. I might do another short run later without the kids.
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Starting Week 4 today!! Wow how time flies!! Can't wait to take my 30 day progress pics!!
    Today I did Fire 45 (my favorite) and Stretch 10!
  • rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    got home from a weekend out of town after driving all afternoon and did HIIT 20, Sculpt 30 and 155 squats!! So glad I decided not to skip it like I felt like doing! But boy am I ever tired now haha!
  • lremi
    lremi Posts: 59
    Options
    Core/Stretch day. Almost time to take 2mo results pics yaaaayyy!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Fire45EZ+A lot of shopping/walking:wink: so no Stretch 10=DONE

I'm feeling great! Still loving every workout even after my 47th straight day:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 55EZ + 160 squats done and DONE!! pushing it my last week before my next set of progress pictures!!!
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    Hey new here I am on week 6 but I just started the regular schedule I did the prep schedule for five weeks. So today was Fire 45 :smokin:
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    Went out and bought a puzzle piece floor mat to cover the carpet since it's hard to "pivot" on carpet and went to pick up a pair of new exercise shoes at Kohl's today and couldn't decide between two pair....so I grabbed 'em both :bigsmile:
  • SammiC86
    SammiC86 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    For those who have done the Inferno plan...how often can it be done? Would once a month be good? Thanks!!
  • dym123
    Options
    Went out and bought a puzzle piece floor mat to cover the carpet since it's hard to "pivot" on carpet and went to pick up a pair of new exercise shoes at Kohl's today and couldn't decide between two pair....so I grabbed 'em both :bigsmile:

I have one of those, I normally use it on hardwood floors, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I used it on carpet and noticed it would move while I was working out, so you may need some sort of gripping material between the mat and the carpet.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Fire45EZ=DONE :bigsmile:
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Rest Day today!!! Going to enjoy it :-)
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    core 20 + stretch 40 + 180 squats done!! hot and humid here in northern ontario today...glad it's not snowing anymore!!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Fire 30 today plus a 2.5 mi stroller run. I forgot what it was like doing Turbo with the warmer weather, even though the basement feels cool it warms up fast!
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options

I have one of those, I normally use it on hardwood floors, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I used it on carpet and noticed it would move while I was working out, so you may need some sort of gripping material between the mat and the carpet.

Thanks :) It seemed alright when I did HIIT 20 but if I do have some of that double sided carpet tape - maybe that would work if I start to feel it move.

Fire 30 + Stretch 10 after work today - Maybe since I did it once already I won't feel like I don't know what the heck I'm doing :P

Question: Folks that work out in the evenings: Do you work out before or after dinner usually?
  • dym123
    Options
    @spikedholly, it may have to do with the carpet pile, you probably have a thicker pile whereas, mine, being more of an area rug, is very low. That's great that it worked for you.

Finishing up TF this week, all 20 weeks, not expecting big changes in weight or measurements, but I may post before and after photos. Also I think I found my new favorite annoying TF song to replace "Boom, I got your boyfriend", don't know the exact name, but its in Fire 60 and has the words, "This girl is crazy", which of course I feel like while I'm doing Fire 60.

Edited to add: I workout in the evening, as soon as I get home from work and before dinner. I try to make sure I eat a snack late afternoon so I'm not hungry.