Paulie Walnuts Crew: Daily Challenges

Options
admmommy
admmommy Posts: 143 Member
If you could report your challenges here (completed or not) along with the bonus. This way I can easily report our daily challenges to The Don. Have fun!!!!

Replies

• ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Hi, What is the daily challenge and where do I input my weight? thanks. x
  • xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am starting at 211 pounds.. bring on the month I am ready to rock this !
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Ok, my weight is 208.2lbs but I have no idea where I'm supposed to log it or what the daily challenge is??? x
  • renira
    renira Posts: 10
    Options
    I believe the daily challenges start on May 1st (Wednesday). Due to weigh-ins being on Mondays, the weigh-in was started early today rather than waiting a week after May started. Stay tuned. :)
  • jenn2403
    jenn2403 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit confused about who our captain is!! Can anyone clear this up? It look like we have two?!
  • mwoods5716
    mwoods5716 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ I'm confused about this too^^^^^
  • andersonjo0306
    andersonjo0306 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Admommy has decided to become a soldier for this challenge and I have been asked (gladly) to become the captain this time around. I have gone through the post and recorded the weigh in of everyone here. Sorry for the confusion. Perhaps I should have waited to send out the email this morning until the Don had posted something but I was just too excited to get it started.

Sorry for the confusion peeps.

Joanne
  • admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have stepped down as captain and will fight along side of all the soldiers this time. I was glad to be your captain, yet with my schedule I have decided out of fairness for everyone that I should pass the torch to someone else. Andersonjo0306 is fully capable and will lead this crew to victory! I will still be here to support everyone as the challenge continues.
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Are we still posting here?

I've completed today's challenge and the bonus of 10 extra... my wrists hurt...
  • renira
    renira Posts: 10
    Options
    I believe Joanne (andersonjo030) prefers MYF messages for reporting in as it's easy for her to track. No one's really been reporting here. :)