Give me 2 reasons to why you want to get fit

Options
2»

Replies

• msjones2831
    msjones2831 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    1. Tired of being fat and unfit
    2. I want to avoid obesity related illnesses (diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, strokes, etc.)
  • doubleofficial
    doubleofficial Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    All of your stories and reasons are inspiring to me and everyone in the group...You guys definitely are dedicated to what you are doing. I think this group can go a long way with your help...Thanks again
  • doubleofficial
    doubleofficial Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    1. Improve my appearance - I love the way that I feel about myself and noticed that it also inspires other people to get fit.

2. Increase my health and longevity - don't want to be on medications and have health related problems during my retirement (old age). I would like to travel around the world and be active and healthy when I retire.

....Mav that's huge bro...Best thing I heard all day...What a champ!!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    This is a good topic!
    1. High insidence of chroic disease in my family (Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, etc) and I want to avoid that for me and for my children

2. I want to look good....what individual doest right??? I used to be smaller before having children but never quite fit. I did all the fad diets you can think of and I would eat once a day to keep my self slim but now I want to be toned and curvy and tight!!!! HECK YEAH lol!!!!