Hi I'm Star and new to this group

Options
Starstamp
Starstamp Posts: 47 Member
Hello I'm Star,

I am excited about being in this group. I am in good shape I would like to lose maybe 10lbs and be able to see my abs.

Replies

• Lyles41
    Lyles41 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, im Charlene.
    I am new to this group also.
    I just read the CardioFree Diet book, and it says strength training improves weight loss, so i'm trying that for my last 10 lbs.
  • Starstamp
    Options
    Hi Charlene,

Weight training does help... a lot.

I workout with a personal trainer and it makes a difference. People are now commenting on my arms and I can see a noticable tone and tighting in my thighs.
  • JayelleBeeSlim
    Options
    I'm Jayelle and new to MFP :)

I want to get in shape for summer which means I need to lose 7lbs and do some exercise!
  • LovesTheSeasons
    LovesTheSeasons Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Star, I am new too and shooting for ten. welcome"
  • Starstamp
    Options
    Thanks Everyone! We can do this! For us "Not That Heavy Girls" it is even harder to lose weight and or tone up anymore. We are at the point in our fitness where we really have to consistantly eat clean and exercise with purpose to see results. I am at the point where I am counting or watching my sugar. I find that I have to try to stay at 1200 cal per day and workout. I also have cut reasonbly out a lot of bad food and or switched. Like for instance no breads to the ezekiel breads. instead of hamburgers I eat gardein veggie burger on ezekiel buns with guacamole.
  • bdkglk
    bdkglk Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi Star!! I am new here and on MFP. I am shooting for another 10-12lbs too. I may go a few lbs lower too. I will see how hard this is first. I have lost 40lbs before but I need to get this 10lbs back off.