back on track with the 30 day shred

Options
claireables88
claireables88 Posts: 20 Member
So i kinda got side tracked 2 months ago with work and gained 2lbs again. but all in all i lost 11 lbs so still 9lbs below my starting weight. Really need to keep up with it but my work is 12 hour shifts one after another and its hard work. Does it matter that for 2 days a week i don't do it and hardly eat as we only get a quick break and i sometimes don't even get that due to being short staffed or should i still do it after work even though i'm falling asleep? got my friend doing it with me now as i stopped for 2 months from working every day and i was just to tired. also how much has everyone else lost just after stage 1 i lost 11lbs and i think thats pretty good. before and after pics?

Replies

• JessicaDumont2
    JessicaDumont2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi. :) I'm on day 6 of level 1. I haven't noticed much of a difference, but I also don't have much to lose. I am 5'9 and weigh 130, my goal is 125. :)
    I plan on taking after pictures when I am done with level one, but I have to add on two days since I missed those. :)
    Feel free to add me, it'd be cool having someone on my FL doing the same thing.
  • claireables88
    claireables88 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    my start weight was 162 lbs weighed myself this morning and i'm 154 lbs i'm on day 2 today as i'm starting the shred again but got all the way up to day 16 before i stopped from work. Changed my shifts so i do 2 12 hour shifts a week to get my health back on track :) i'm 5ft8 i think aha cant measure myself very well but about that. Have you also tried ripped in 30? i got that to do after the shred and it looks hard. I also got 6 week 6 pack abs to do after that one.
  • overshadows
    overshadows Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I've added 30DS into my rotation, but I really like to mix up my workouts. I tried the 6- week six pack abs video she put out too. Since my fitness goals aren't all that specific, I figure that I'll just get stronger and build my fitness abilities across the board before really committing to any particular routine. Not only that, but its nice to have options if I want to work on cardio or avoid knee work. I just got a few DVD's in the mail to help expand my options.
  • suzmathew
    suzmathew Posts: 61
    Options
    i'm will be starting to 30 DS again tomorrow, initially started in Jan, but got distracted and only lasted about 10 days! How did you/are you doing it, each level for 30 days, or is anyone upping and maybe doing level 1 for 10 days, then level 2 for 10, then onto level 3? Need some advie on what i should do?
    Im ok when i start exercising, dont really have much weight to loose, but desperatly need to tone up.