Wow! New week!

Options
spatticus
spatticus Posts: 230 Member
Sorry I am late a day!! How is everyone doing? Scale read 141 even this morning I am so close!! Started a 5 day a week, 6 week bootcamp yesterday! It is crossfit meets kickboxing meets craziness! Haha, super fun I'm so excited to see my fitness increase!

Replies

• Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Started a 5 day a week, 6 week bootcamp yesterday! It is crossfit meets kickboxing meets craziness!

I"m getting tired just reading this! lol. Actually, it sounds great. With your militant adherence to logging and this fitness routine, think you'll nail those last few lbs quickly!
  • mljacobs23
    mljacobs23 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Rough weekend for the diet, good weekend for fun. The scale stayed the same this week, which I was happy about. I was worried that I might have gained after the weekend. I'm traveling home on Friday - Sunday, so my challenge this weekend is to not eat everything my mom puts in front of me. When I went home for Christmas I gained 7 pounds. My plan is to hopefully maintain this time around.
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Scale stayed the same this week, which is fine - I'm not rushing to lose the last bit. But NSV is that my boobs now fit into a UK size 12 (I think that is a US 8) and my UK size 12 jeans are now falling down if I don't wear a belt.

Goals for this week are just to get out in the sunshine and do SOMETHING. Cycling, hiking, walking, tennis, it doesn't matter what I do as long as I do something. We are going camping this weekend, which means lots of opportunity for fresh air an exercise with my family. Just as long as I don't overdo the beer and BBQ ;-)
  • kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm finished with classes as of this week and my only goal is to study for my licensing exam. So I've plotted out my study schedule and made sure to include running/lifting breaks for my "mental sanity".