Can we be friends?

Options
I would like to give some motivation, and get some as well. I'm 330, (there I finally said it someone); and I gotta admit I am embarrassed. I start working out and eating right, but never get past a few weeks. I just need help to stay on this path, I don't really have a big support system, when I tell my boyfriend I am going to workout, he just goes, "that's good," but with a kind of look like, yea right you said that before. Just looking for some help, because I would finally like to see the scale go down!

I would like to see people I used to know, and for them to be like DAMN girl what did you do!?!? Instead of DAMN GIRL you got bigger!

Replies

• mlidge
    mlidge Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll be friends with you! I'm at the same weight, and I've also in the past been really good for a couple of weeks and then trail off. This time I'm going to try to be more consistent, for my health and my self-esteem.
  • tamrod2
    tamrod2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me:happy:
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well if you like.
  • jennyhaight
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I'll add you! :)
  • Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have had a lifelong battle with my weight. In the past I have tried every diet, some with more success with others, but I found that over time I continued to gain. Finally I think I have the answer (at least for me). It is working for me - down 30# - but even better: I just recently took a month 'off', the death of my mom, family visiting, road trip - all together I only gained 3# and had it back off a week later. I have my rules laid out in my profile. I always welcome new friends - I only ask they read through my profile first. I ask that because I have some peculiar ideas and I want to make sure people understand. Some people will find my choices harmful to their program.