How many days??

Options
GrnEydBndit
GrnEydBndit Posts: 8 Member
Hello all! I got my dvd in the mail on Thursday and am starting it 2nite. How many days a week should this be completed?? I want to do it maybe every other day and throw in my gym workouts so my membership doesn't go to waste. Any suggestions??

Replies

• gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I do it every other day. I try to get it in at least 3 days a week on top of cardio and other workouts. Good luck! It works if you can stick with it. I didn't follow the meal plan 100% but when I did follow it I was able to lose 5lbs in a week.
  • GrnEydBndit
    GrnEydBndit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks!!! I wrote out a daily plan for myself and included 2 days of the dvd but with other daily workouts (gym & home excercises of my choice). And will probably opt to do it on a 3rd. I do this so I won't get bored. Hopefully once my stamina increases I'll be able to do more. I'm not following the meal plan but what i have decided on includes/excludes a lot of the same things. Thanks again!!
  • shola_oni
    shola_oni Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did the DVD for about 3 weeks and did it every other day; however, I am taking a break since I started their class here on May 1st. For the Gymnetics class was Lana and Ellen, they recommend 4-5 days per week and offer a total body workout that works the same muscle groups as the DVD; however, it does offer more diversity because every class has been different. That being said, I think the workout is touch enough that it might take your body a while to get used to it and it something you might be able to do 3-5 days a week for at least a month. Good Luck & have fun :-)