Just joined...

Options
tyrantduck
tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
Hey all... I'm Megan and I've been obese for a long time. The only exercise equipment I have room for in my house is the wii fit, which I used to use 3-5 times a week and burn over 1000 calories each time! But then stress and seasonal depression hit and I stopped, and hit the comfort food hard and now I'm back up to near my starting weight. UGH. Definitely looking for other people who can challenge me on the Wii Fit and get me back in gear! I'm completely ashamed of myself for letting myself gain all this weight back when I had been doing so well. I'm still counting calories and I'm taking an appetite suppresant supplement but I know it's not enough. If there are any monthly challenges using this group, I'm all for it! So I hope everyone here who is an active member will be nice enough to give my butt a big hard kick in the right direction :)

Replies

• lovechattys
    lovechattys Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Well I just joined the group today (got out my wii for a few minutes tonight and said why not, lol). So here you go......*KICK IN THE BUTT*. Hope that helps. Lol. I'm Bobbie, nice to meet you (perhaps I should have introduced myself before kicking you in the butt).
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    LOL is that the new handshake now? damn these young hooligans and their crazy greetings.... lmao
  • ppaolini4340
    Options
    Lovechattys, Not sure if anyone told you yet, but the last to join has to start the challenge for the month. So figure out what it should be and get it posted:laugh: . Just remember, there are a lot of us old seniors that use the Wii and we don't have a lot of stamina. Anyway. Welcome aboard. Maybe you and Tyrantduck can put some life into this community. It really is not very active. Good luck.

Pam
  • lovechattys
    lovechattys Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    OOO, you sneaky people. Nope no one told me. Well, i'll have to give that some thought and get back to you. I will take a look at some of your past challenges.
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    kick kick kick...now that I have kicked you in the pants you have to kick me too...I need a kick to get my workout routine back on track:bigsmile: