Level 3

Options
badtastebetty
badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
First impressions?
How did it go?
What day are you on?
How does this compare to the previous level?

What's next?
Would you find it beneficial to revisit any of the previous levels?

Replies

• kailexx
    kailexx Posts: 197
    Options
    Well I started level 3 today, the cardio with the weights was quite a shock to my system, I bet i'll be sore tomorrow! But i finally got some decent sports bras ( i know, TMI ) but I think things shall be ... easier to do now.
    not sure if im looking forward to tomorrow yet.
  • badtastebetty
    Options
    Congrats on making it to level 3! Crazy that you only need 9 more workouts to finish this!
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first level 3. Hmmm. I miss level 1. Maybe that says something about my fitness, but it seems that L1 flowed more and it felt like more of an all body workout. I will possibly revisit it when I'm done with this...maybe with heavier weights if possible.

I had to follow Anita for some of these. The up and down push ups at the beginning and the ones where you pull your arms and legs up alternately. I'm simply not strong enough. On the other hand, I managed the walking push ups.

I liked the second section the most by far...even quite enjoyed it. Perhaps my CV fitness is better than my strength.

Oh, and I thought I was going to vomit doing the mountain climbers...must have been the altitude.

Back tomorrow - bleugh!
  • Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 Level 3 and I think that it's actually kind of fun! Or at least better than level 2. :smile:
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 Level 3 and I think that it's actually kind of fun! Or at least better than level 2. :smile:

But your picture suggests you're a daschund - in which case, aren't planks easier for you?
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Options
    Day 2 of level 3 done.

I'm getting better at the arm crosses.
  • Angeldach
    Angeldach Posts: 56
    Options

But your picture suggests you're a daschund - in which case, aren't planks easier for you?

LOL!:laugh:
  • kailexx
    Options
    I took a day off from level 3 today, my back has still been bugging me, so when I wake up in pain, i'm gonna give it a break, but i managed to clean the kitchen, ( even the disastrous cupboards) and now im about to head outside to start working out there ( and hopefully get a nice tan too ) and then maybe the elliptical tonight, and ill try and get back on the shred tomorrow !
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Options
    Hello.
    Checking in day 3 of level 3. I'm beginning to quite like it now that I'm getting used to it.
    Can't do everything in plank position, but more than I could have a couple of weeks ago.

Hope your back repairs, Kailexx. Sounds like your plan B was pretty hard core anyway.
  • kailexx
    Options
    took another day off, my back is feeling better, but I had so much to do and so much running around to do, I just didn't have time for it! but tomorrow is a very less hectic day, and I should be able to get everything done!
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Options
    I also couldn't fit it in yesterday. But didn't feel bad because one of my chores was loading up a van full of sacks of rubble and taking it to the recycling centre. It was like circuit training anyway and I was quite pleased with how I was able to carry heavy sacks and upend them into skips.

I should be able to get back to every day this week and possibly finish next weekend.

What I need to do more than anything is make a meal plan for the week. I've drifted a bit and I miss feeling really good.
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Options
    Tick of D4 L3.
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Options
    Level 3 day 5 - done it. Half way through this one. It's hard on the arms innit.
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I've been on/off with Level 3 for almost 2 weeks. Tomorrow will be my last day of level 3 and on to level 4.

It's pretty hard, still hard. I can't keep up. In the middle I'm like laying on the floor after abs not wanting to get up lol I'm told you can see my progress, and I've lost 6 lbs and 4.6 inches since the start. April 8.
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Options
    Level 3 Day 6 done. Despite lack of sleep, I sort of wanted to do it. There's a nice sense of being on the home stretch.
  • badtastebetty
    Options
    way to go guys! also, i don't think there is a 4th level.
  • kailexx
    Options
    Well guys, I am done 30 day shred.
    I did my fit test for insanity today, and surprisingly went well ( until the end at least.. and now i have rug burn! )
    I'm not too sure what i'm going to do after insanity.. I'll be in Georgia by then with my boyfriend, and I'll need something to stay on track so I don't start eating southern fried food!
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Options
    way to go guys! also, i don't think there is a 4th level.

Maybe you only find out about Level 4 when you've done L3 x 10.....

Checking in L3 D7. Hated it today.
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Options
    Day 8 complete. I have gone mad and am posting to myself.

I will give it my all for the next two days and then I'M DONE!
  • AprilOneFourFour
    Options
    Day 9 complete.