The Big Day!!!! Whoo Hoo : D

Options
Hello, Today is the day that we have all waited for!!! I worked 12 hours last night and just got up from my 3 hours of rest. Now I have to get going so I can complete the challenge. I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!! After you complete your hour just come post that you did it. You can also put your weight and/or measurements for today if you would like to compare on the last day, May 31, 2013. Let's get it!!!!!

Replies

• asmithTXfit
    asmithTXfit Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I did it! Lots of walking this morning .. so already completed my hour. Hopefully will get some more in later today.

May 1st Stats -- Weight 196.5, Waist 36 in, Hips 40 in, Chest 41 in, Arms 12 in, Thigh 24 in. Can't wait to see the changes at the end of the month!
  • ittibits
    ittibits Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I did mine! Weight yesterday was 168. Now I'm off to clean the house :(
  • southernpawsc
    Options
    I did 65 minutes of walking and still have to brush the pool.... would have loved to walk faster, but BOOOOOY a case of plantar fasciitis is kicking my butt! It's so aggravating when something throws you a curve ball!

Stats first thing in the morning since it's already 3:20pm
  • maggieyork
    maggieyork Posts: 43
    Options
    I did it! Leslie Sansone 4 mile walk/cardio in 60 min. I'm sweating a river. : D
  • Laney2r
    Laney2r Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I did mine. 32 minutes of swimming and 30 minutes of yoga...also did my 50 squats today. My starting weight is 203.5 so we will see how the month goes!
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I did 85 minutes of cardio today, 30 minute DVD and a 60 minute kickboxing class. (I count as 55 min.) Everyone did great!
  • luiescott
    luiescott Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Whew! I was wondering if I was going to get it in, but I did! :) I did Leslie Sansone's 2 mile video this morning for 30 minutes, then tonight I did a video I'd never seen -- WeightWatchers Get Started 30 minute light intensity total body workout. Fun!

Good job, Y'all!
  • jmb4998
    jmb4998 Posts: 1
    Options
    Did just under an hour on the Wii fit.
  • bonjojo
    bonjojo Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Yep, I did it! My Zumba class took care of that - plus I walked at lunch time!
  • Whirlagirl
    Whirlagirl Posts: 54
    Options
    I completed an hour on the spin bike after work, It wasn't my best effort, but I'm proud to have completed the goal. :) No weight or measurements for me on this challenge, my only goal is consistency and making daily activity a habit.

Oh, and a big woo hoo (!) to all of the activity posted in this thread!
  • BeachGurl815
    BeachGurl815 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I got my run in. 1.5 miles straight running plus warmup walking to and from the park and stretching before and after.

Later I am taking a spin class.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Just joined your group but I did 35 minutes of Zombies, Run and a 30 minute afternoon walk with my daycare kids. Weight 168