Hola Ladies ! I'm new ! Support / Motivation!

Options
meaghan2008
meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
Hey everyone ! My name is Meaghan and im not new to MFP but I am new to this group! I may be young but I still need all the motivation and support that I can get ! Being 22 and in college is a ball ! But of course at time can get stressful ! I love to motivate other and have others motivate me but why not start by asking for some motivation :D

Replies

• dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday.
  • Kay3172
    Kay3172 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to . Add me
  • LayDG
    LayDG Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I have been using MFP for 3 weeks now. Today is my first day in this group! I am glad I found it. Feel free to add me as well. I am on daily!
  • ccole5200
    ccole5200 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am new to MFP and to this group but feel free to add me. I'm 44 and a senior at a HBC with mostly traditional aged students 17-25 years old and it is a blast and stressful, let's motivate each other.:smile:
  • tharve2
    tharve2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm use MFP everyday. We can motivate each other....
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just returned to MFP and have recommitted myself to a healthy lifestyle change. Today is my first day in this group and I am glad I found it! I can really use the support.
  • Dcharnice
    Dcharnice Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Motivation knows no age. I believe the more support one has the greater their chance to succeed at the goal they have set for themselves. YOU CAN DO IT!!! Feel free to add me - Dcharnice. Happy Fitness!!!
  • sem840206
    sem840206 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. Extra motivation leads to success !
  • pecantan09
    pecantan09 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm new...feel free to add me!
  • ccjohnso
    ccjohnso Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm new and I am looking for support on my, no lie, umpteenth attempt at losing weight....If you are willing to help support and looking for added support add me:)
  • justfine2009
    justfine2009 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm on daily.
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hello. This is my first day in this group. You and anyone else are free to add me. I logg on everyday and am an active friend.