Frequency of Workouts

Options
2»

Replies

• gatorx
    gatorx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I work out 4-6x/week - some days I do Zumba on the Wii in the mornings before work, then run with my group in the evenings. Other days, I do strength in the mornings and running in the afternoon. On the weekends, I usually run. With my appetite, I have to workout often to "afford" my calories :-)
  • SoVeracious
    SoVeracious Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My goal is to work out at least 3-4 times per week. I work out at home for now, but I am thinking about joining a gym soon. I get bored very easily so I try to keep up the variety. I do a combination of stationary biking, Wii Sports, Your Shape on Wii, and various workout videos that I find on youtube. Since it is getting nice outside I want to incorporate more walking into my routine.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I workout every day. Every day I need to have a sustained amount of time moving my body. :smile:
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I run 3-4 miles Tue, Fri. And 5-6 miles on Sunday. I weight/cross train w/ a group Mon, Wed. & Fri., I swim on Tues. & Thurs. I just added a Wed. Spin class And I rest on Sat. I try to go out biking or walking with the family on the weekends now that its getting warmer. As long as you are diverse in your workouts it is hard to over train. Just increase in 10% increments so not to injure yourself.
  • ccjohnso
    ccjohnso Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am in week 3 of my journey and I am committed to 6 days a week. I work at a financial institution and I own a wedding photography business. My schedule allows me to either workout at home before work or after M-F with my ONLY rest day being Saturday. Saturday are technically my rest day, but if I have a wedding, I can burn just as many calories taking pictures believe it or not. Sundays are also my workout days, but with the summer approaching, it will be my swim day with my family so I will take my son to the pool and bring my HRM and get to counting.

I use Turbo Jam everyday of my workout and I am now adding in rocking body for strength. Also, I am doing 6 week intervals to keep me motivated, every 6 weeks, I will change up my workouts. I am seeing results and I love it!!! My goal pants that I purchased as inspiration already fit! I will do my side by side pic at the end of my first 6 weeks. Join me to keep up with my journey:)