Changes in Cycle

Options
motherbetty
motherbetty Posts: 170 Member
Hi Ladies - I'm experiencing so many of the peri symptoms, but the most upsetting to me emotionally is the change in my cycle. I was always every 28 to 30 days. ALWAYS. But this month has been every other week. I have an appointment scheduled with my gyn for mid May, but I was just wondering if any of you have experienced anything similar.

Replies

• ambootcamp
    ambootcamp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a period in almost 2 years, but the 6 months before my last one were very irregular....heavy bleeding for 10 days straight and then another period in a week...then no period for 2 months...and then 3 in a month....gotta love mother nature :)
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Up until January mine was also 28 - 30 days like clockwork. Then, 2013 started,and I have been nothing close to regular. What's the worst for me is the extreme cramping and bloating. I haven't felt cramps like this since I was a teenager. It's horrible!
  • joolson45
    joolson45 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Up until January mine was also 28 - 30 days like clockwork. Then, 2013 started,and I have been nothing close to regular. What's the worst for me is the extreme cramping and bloating. I haven't felt cramps like this since I was a teenager. It's horrible!

this exactly!!!!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Mine was 24 days. Always.

Then 60 for a few months. SCORE!

Now 12.

boo.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    I was on the 28 day cycle too.
    Now I'm on the schizophrenic cycle.
    Fun times... :noway:
  • motherbetty
    Options

Yes. Exactly.
  • motherbetty
    Options
    Thanks for the replies - at least I know I'm not alone. Sigh.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    YES!