Day 1

Options

Replies

• MeganG12345
    MeganG12345 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just made it through day 1. I'm going to have to modify a few of these because of a knee injury (for example I'm not quite strong enough to do the full range for that many standard pushups yet, but the modified ones put too much pressure on my knees, also the side lunges) but other than that it was great. Definitely harder than I thought it would be. I'm excited to see what 30 days will do. Good luck everyone!
  • jessielynn25
    Options
    So...i started again today...ive done this workout before and almost finished but like a bonehead i stopped my diet all together...because i kept telling myslef im still down 50 pounds...its ok i can take a break. Well as you can see ive gained just about all my weight back and here i am feeling like an idiot and starting all over again..but im excited to be in this group im hoping that it be that extra little push i need!! :smile:
  • klynch110
    klynch110 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3! It may only be 25 minutes but it makes you work! I'm finding it easier, i'm on level one and differ between the harder and modified moves!

Keep going everyone :D
  • mindygeske
    mindygeske Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Starting today again! I felt so good doing this last time.
  • RooMcDermott
    RooMcDermott Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I had to do Day 1 of Ripped in 30 Days because I couldn't find my Shred DVD. But I did it!! Day 1 in the books!
  • mosommer
    mosommer Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have joint issues as well, and am starting out with wall push-ups.
  • mosommer
    Options
    Just made it through day 1. I'm going to have to modify a few of these because of a knee injury (for example I'm not quite strong enough to do the full range for that many standard pushups yet, but the modified ones put too much pressure on my knees, also the side lunges) but other than that it was great. Definitely harder than I thought it would be. I'm excited to see what 30 days will do. Good luck everyone!
  • mosommer
    Options
    I will try this again....I was trying to reply to the other post, and copied it instead. I have joint issues as well, and am starting out with wall push-ups.
  • aquirico
    aquirico Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just finished my Day 1 of the 30DS and 25 minutes of Zumba cardio. I feel great! I can't quite get all the way down on the pushups, and jumping jacks kill me, but otherwise I got through it all. Feeling good!
  • 3tiggers
    3tiggers Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone. I decided at the last minute to give this a try. We'll see how this goes. It has taken me 4 months to drop a size as of today. What a great feeling! Just 2 to go. Looking forward to support!
  • Melaney1
    Melaney1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Although I started doing it on april 20 for 6 days then I stopped I will continue doing it in may too.
    Are you guys planning to do it every single day or you want to have break in weekends ( Saturday and Sundays )
    I do recommend to have rest for our bodies in weekends because it's really a tough workout. But we can still go for walks in weekends for example or do other activities :)?

What do you think?
    For Me I was thinking for sure Mon-Friday. I am more willing to stick to it during the week days. My week ends are typically busy and I don't always stick to my plans.
    First time in a long time I'm excited about exercising.
    Good luck tomorrow everyone.
  • NESIBEAU
    NESIBEAU Posts: 20
    Options
    jUST COMPLETED DAY THREE LEVEL TWO USING 3LB WEIGHTS I'M BURNT
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 complete!

For those that are feeling sore, I would recommend doing more stretching at the end since it's pretty short on the video.

Good job everyone!
  • javienjaydenmommy
    Options
    Just seeing this group. I will be a day behind you guys but I will def get day 1 started 2mor.
  • dolphingrl2481
    dolphingrl2481 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 level one. I'm using 2 lb weights. The first 3 days were the hardest. I could barely walk up and down the stairs. I'm getting through the cardio but I'm still working up a sweat. I'm a little nervous about starting level two. But I'm determined to make it through the whole 30 days.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    It was challenging. My quads were sore from Mondays run.

Hope to do better tomorrow.
  • slimrubybird
    slimrubybird Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 - done!

I prefer to workout in the morning, but didn't have the chance to do it until 9pm tonight....so happy I did it!
  • makenumpretty
    Options
    finished day 3 level one this morning, My legs are still sore from day one and two but getting better, im pushing through it. I used my heart rate monitor everyday and its showing between 300-400 calories burned.my heart rate was at 180 at one point. I will definitely be keeping this up. jumping jacks, jump rope, and butt kicks are evil when your sore.
  • FeijaFleur
    FeijaFleur Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about 'postponing' the start of 30ds yesterday but managed to talk myself in to starting on may1st ( I was planning for a month already) after all and I could not be happier about it.. Somehow it's always easy to come up with excuses not to do something even though you know you should.. (or is that just me?)
    afterwards I was beat but also proud for actually completing level 1 day 1 and not giving up on myself before even trying!
    Hopefully I will be able to walk up the stairs after the workout normally again in a few days, but for now I'd say sore muscles are totally worth it!! ????
  • 1992sophie
    1992sophie Posts: 9
    Options
    Day 2 done and managed to finish all of the strength exercises just about this time around (had to sit half out day 1 because I couldn't do it)!! Was hard but now I've done it, feel much better for it :D hopefully it'll keep getting easier!!