LOL What should we call paleo life?

Options
primal7
primal7 Posts: 151 Member
I came across this link and wanted to share.
It is hilarious!
http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Replies

• MikeFlyMike
    MikeFlyMike Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    star trek: exactly what I tell people - except they usually already have them.
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I looked through them all the other night, they are so funny!
  • MiRatlhed
    MiRatlhed Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Those are hilarious! I have had several of those happen to me when I went Paleo. The waitress always looks at me like I am a space man when I ask to substitute my toast for more veggies with my veggie omelet. She replies " Oh I don't think they will do that!" I ask why because you are purposely trying to kill me? LOL!!

Or when my sister rolls her eyes at me and responds with " Oh having a balanced diet of oatmeal and bread is just fine, there is nothing wrong with it at all." At the same time that I have been trying to get my nephew to go Paleo because he is 40 lbs overweight.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Lyndseed
    Lyndseed Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Those are too funny!

I've definitely been there: When I spy the bacon wrapped asparagus at Easter dinner (joy!)... and then my sister in law tells me not to worry--- it's healthy, because she made it with spray butter and turkey bacon (NO.)

As it turns out, I ate it anyway, because it was the only green thing in sight.
  • bethanylaugh
    bethanylaugh Posts: 237
    Options
    this link made my day.

"I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it."
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha I love this blog. Thanks for posting!!
  • ukgirly01
    ukgirly01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    And i'm still reading it and laughing out loud! I love the "relationship with my butcher" one and the "when I eat gluten!!"
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Those are too funny!

I've definitely been there: When I spy the bacon wrapped asparagus at Easter dinner (joy!)... and then my sister in law tells me not to worry--- it's healthy, because she made it with spray butter and turkey bacon (NO.)

As it turns out, I ate it anyway, because it was the only green thing in sight.
    That's just wrong.
  • Lyndseed
    Lyndseed Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    That's just wrong.
    [/quote]

Yup... it was kind of sad, but I love her anyway. I will just keep bringing amazing tasty stuff to our family dinners, and maybe if/when the conventional dieting stops working for her I can convince her to give paleo a try.
  • AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    THIS was EXCELLENT! Thanks for sharing!
  • jenfitz
    jenfitz Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    SO funny! Thanks for posting.
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    this is awesome.