Level 1

Options
I am on my second week of L1. I haven't peeked at L2 yet, but I was thinking of moving to it next week and doing it for two weeks. Anyone still out there?

Replies

• MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined the group. I've been doing yoga meltdown for a month now off and on. I don't do it everyday but have done about 10 days of level one and just started level 2. I like level 2 a lot more lol!
  • jd7887
    jd7887 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been doing level 1 for a few weeks now. loving it!!
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    Options
    I did L2 last week and whew. Crow? :noway: Uhhh... yeah, gonna need some practice on THAT one!
  • MissSjolin
    Options
    I did L2 last week and whew. Crow? :noway: Uhhh... yeah, gonna need some practice on THAT one!

omg yes!! definitely one of hardest moves on there!
  • MissSjolin
    Options
    I think I'm going to switch it up between level 1 and 2 and just alternate. Keep my body guessing lol!
  • stakiebaby86
    Options
    Ive only done level one about 4 times now and the worst part is my ARMS! I could use weights all day long and I don't think that my arms would be as sore as after ive done this yoga video lol
  • animini123
    animini123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody,
    I just join this group. I workout this video for last 2 weeks but before April its 2 times a week. Now from April i did everyday. Im at level 1 though. Its really work for me. Though Im still very shaky on warrior 3. Try to mastering in it. Good luck everyone.
  • kelliegrinage
    Options
    how is everyone doing now? just did my first level one and am excited to try and stick with it
  • animini123
    animini123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    how is everyone doing now? just did my first level one and am excited to try and stick with it

Im also on level 1. Love it. Plan to continue for couple of more days. Wish u good luck.
  • nuttingh
    nuttingh Posts: 65
    Options
    I am on level 1 also. Have done it about five times in last week. Really like it because I love my yoga and this is kicked up! Haven't looked at level 2 yet because I struggle alot with holding myself in the side plank and I want to get that under control before moving on. :)