New lifting friends

Options
GonnaBFit2510
GonnaBFit2510 Posts: 87 Member
Hey everyone I'm looking for lifting buddies.

I'm 3/4 of the way through stage 1 and am really enjoying it so if you too are looking for some support and to share hints and tips etc then please feel free to add me as a friend :happy:

Replies

• Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have NROL4W and have read it but am actually doing Starting Strength first but it's all new to me as well so we can journey together!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    sending FR!
  • tessa175
    tessa175 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm halfway through stage 3, I'll add you now!
    Tessa
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi all, just started S1 this week, heading off for 1B1 in a minute and would also love friends to journey through this together so please feel free to add me!
  • abenardini
    abenardini Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I need friends too!!! I started Stage 1 on Sunday but I have NO lifting friends!! Really no friends but I need lifting friends! I will add you
  • tobirhae
    tobirhae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just started last week. I did stage 1 workout b2 yesterday.
  • tammymusic1
    tammymusic1 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    looking for friends too . Started last week
  • mountaingirl2207
    Options
    On my last week of stage 1. Feel free to add me!
  • jenstanley13
    jenstanley13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...i am in week 3 of stage one and loving this so far!
  • adream213
    adream213 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 of Stage 1 today. It's so weird not to exercise with the cardio intensity that I'm used to. :)
  • lcuconley
    lcuconley Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies - glad to see so many of you starting the program! I just finished stage 4...can't wait until stage 5 on Thursday! check in with us in the daily chat thread, too!
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    i'm in the middle of stage 1 and loving it so far! if anyone wants to add me, feel free! i'm always looking for new friends to encourage/get encouragement from!
  • cjipping
    cjipping Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, i just started NROL4W and need some lifting friends. Feel free to add me! Thanks!
  • jkbear40
    jkbear40 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am on Stage 1 workout 4 tomorrow. Would love to have more support on this journey.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Just got the book this past weekend, read all the way up to the workouts in one sitting! Hope to start this week! Also looking for fellow lifting buddies!

I keep a regular diary, logging pretty religiously.

Please feel free to add me ya'll!!!!

Rae:bigsmile:
  • deadlifting_diva
    deadlifting_diva Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm officially halfway through Stage 1 as of today! Please add me as well if you're looking for lifting friends :happy: