Compliment from Trainer at Gym

Options
LuvtheCubs
LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
Today I was doing my stage 3-a-4 workout. A trainer was working with clients as I was doing my lifting. As I was changing in the locker room she came up to me and said my workout looked great. She said she was impressed with the different lifts and the plyometrics. She said I was "owning" the lifts. Made me feel great because I always feel so uncoordinated on the one arm overhead squat and the Romanian dead lift. Then she asked if I was a dancer because I was so graceful. Made me really smile. No, never a dancer but it was nice to hear! I'm still smiling! (And sweating!)

Replies

• elizak87
    elizak87 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Well done on owning your lifts. You must be great to get a compliment from a trainer!
  • Shtallionchick14
    Shtallionchick14 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I actually just had the trainer at my gym say he was impressed by my 3a2 workout. Stage 3 is no joke.
  • LuvtheCubs
    Options
    Stage 3 is really different. At first I thought mainly core. Then, back. Now I think it covers my muscle groups from top to bottom.
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! that's such a great boost for your confidence! keep up the hard work!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,982 Member
    Options
    Yay! Get *used* to the compliments in the gym....plenty more will be coming your way!
  • LuvtheCubs
    Options
    Thanks Beeps. Hoping to get your kind of results by this time next year!