Thank You for your support- 50DayTilSummer

SexyLovinmeCook
SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
I just wanted to take time out to thank each one of you for first of all participating in the challenge. If it were not for you guys this wouldn't be possible. The energy, workouts, suggestions you bring to the table makes this group. Lives have been changed from admitting our habits and working towards a better plan to succeed. I am thankful for you all...50 days ago seemed so far away but now we are halfway and feeling more than amazing. So much has changed Inside as well as Outside. I know especially from this challenge that ALL things are possible. Just wanted to stop thru and give a little token of love from me to you.... I know we will continue to kick butt and be the examples that we want others to be.. Love you guys...

A Poem I found that reminded me of each of you...

Destination....

It’s an exciting adventure
Traveling along the way
You can go right now, tomorrow
Or any other day

The vision ….. Beautiful
Of every kind
The sounds ….. Soothing
Is what you will find

The road goes in many directions
It matters not, the one you take
Just travel with an open heart
That’s the decision, you need to make

What do you think you will find
At the end of this trip?
Kindness, Advise
Understanding, Support …..
Destination, Friendship

I’m so happy this trip lead me to you!!

LOVE YOU GUYS....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRbr__2tfCU

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    This is so sweet of you! I think I speak for alot of us when I say that without all the support we get on MFP and on these groups, we would not be where we are at now so right back at you girl! You are doing an amazing job and are an inspiration to many!
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Thanks SC for starting this challenge and for being an awesome challenge moderator and motivator! Liking the look of your shoulders in the video. You're looking fit, babes. Keep it up!

Keep up the great work, everyone!!
  • Aakornely
    Aakornely Posts: 20 Member
    Thanks for the support and inspiration, I have been really busy starting a new job and working my part time job. I have continued to workout and have been encouraging a few of my friends to get in shape for the summer. I know that no matter what happens during the day, I can always check on my 100 days til summer group and smile. This group is amazing and we will not give up! Way to go to everyone on reaching for there goals.
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329
    Thank you so much for creating this challenge and the hardowrk & support you've put in! It doesn't go unnoticed, we appreciate you. Let's make these next 50 days the best! Continue working hard everyone, I will be too!
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Oh Steph, you are the Best
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Hey Hunni you are one terrific motivating leader. As always I enjoyed your video had to watch in between session. You looking fit and love the new look. Keep Pressing towards Greatness!!! Let's finish strong.
  • Awe...thanks luv. Love you bunches!!!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Aww thanks for creating this challenge it has pushed me alot. I am accomplishing things because of this challenge I wouldn't have ab's starting to emerge if it wasn't for this challenge. I am thankful for you hun:)
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    I love it all including you Steph!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    You guys make his journey so much better..... GROUP HUGS!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    I missed all of the good stuff:( This is beautiful Steph, thanks for being such a great inspiration and support system for us all!
  • figureformin
    figureformin Posts: 70 Member
    Thank for sharing! I really appreciate your words of encouragement, continue to inspire:)
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Love you Steph, Love you all!!! GROUP {{{{HUGS}}} for sure!!