Day 1

Options

Replies

• 99daysto99lbs
    99daysto99lbs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So I was lazy and started May 2nd :( Lucky there's 31 days in May!! :)
  • justme9090
    justme9090 Posts: 8
    Options
    Just finished day 2. Ouch no bueno while sore from the previous day but I pushed through. =P
  • knitwit0704
    knitwit0704 Posts: 376
    Options
    I can't DO the burpees, so I'm trying to find a substitute until I can...
  • purple_orchid
    purple_orchid Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Tuesday May 7th. Is that too late to join?
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I got through day 2!!! :bigsmile:
    I think my Zumba and Pilates classes somewhat conditioned me for this since I am only a little sore from the pushups. I am using 3# weights for the overhead exercises (I'm weak) and 5# for the rows (need to get heavier ones)....today I used the 3# for the second set of Punches too! :happy:
    Effort=Results...my new motto! LOL

Have a great day!
  • mjlong
    mjlong Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 last night, and I must be really out of shape because it was hard!! My fiance did it with me and he was even having a hard time! Today my arms are a bit sore but that's about it!
    See you tonight Jillian! :)
  • snorry
    snorry Posts: 9
    Options
    Did day 1 level1 last night. Will do day 2 tonight.

Does anyone else have problems getting through all the reps they do? For example, I can't do push-ups for as long as they do. I do about 12 the first round and then like 7 the second round. I just rest until we move on. What does everyone else do if they can't finish?
  • hatkinson87
    hatkinson87 Posts: 42
    Options
    Did day 1 level1 last night. Will do day 2 tonight.

Does anyone else have problems getting through all the reps they do? For example, I can't do push-ups for as long as they do. I do about 12 the first round and then like 7 the second round. I just rest until we move on. What does everyone else do if they can't finish?

I do!!!! I just try to take a 5 sec break (like she mentions) and then do the best I can to finish the reps. I have such a hard time with the push ups!
  • Grlygrl107
    Grlygrl107 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Day 2 complete. My arms are burning!! The side lunges with anterior raises kill me every time!
  • hegster23
    hegster23 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day one complete! I almost didn't bother doing it last night, but I'm glad I did.
    Today though...my legs are killing me!!

As a previous poster said: I think stretching more afterwards would be a good idea. There isn't enough stretching in the video after the workout.
  • stephc40
    stephc40 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just finished day2 level 1. The jumping jacks and jump rope kill me.
  • oceanblue6
    oceanblue6 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 2! The hardest part for me is definitely the jumping jack/jump rope section. But I'm doing it! Hope you all have a great day 2.
  • celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I think the side lunges with the raises are the toughest... I need less weight for those. Also my calves start cramping on the jump rope.

No pain today though... must not have worked hard enough! Will do Day 2 tonight since I couldn't get my butt outta bed this morning :)
  • Melaney1
    Melaney1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Finished day 2, Found it a little harder today, had a few 5sec. breaks during but I made it through.
    I think I have to stretch more because I am sore all over. Not sure if because I'm so out of shape or I'm getting older:)
    Have a great day everyone!
  • Pixelkitten
    Pixelkitten Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this group! I just happened to start this yesterday the 1st after getting a wild hair. lol Going to the apartment gym now for the first time EVER for some cardio. Will be doing L1D2 later this afternoon. wish me luck! and luck to you all!!! Also, are you all counting calories or just working out? yesterday I cut off just under 1200 vs. my normal 2000ish
  • jessielynn25
    Options
    I had a busy morning today so im going to have to do day 2 level 1 tonight...Hows everyone else doing?
  • macey333
    macey333 Posts: 42
    Options
    Day 2 done! I find the cardio sections easy and the abs not too hard. But when I am doing some of the strength exercises, I feel like I will literally explode and die. Still it feels great once you have completed the workout!
  • echippendale
    Options
    hi all ope you dont mind me joining, ive stop and started 30day shred quite a few times,ivenever even got to level2 but this time im determined to. im currently on day4 . i can actually do it now with out getting out of breath :)
  • Pixelkitten
    Pixelkitten Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi all ope you dont mind me joining, ive stop and started 30day shred quite a few times,ivenever even got to level2 but this time im determined to. im currently on day4 . i can actually do it now with out getting out of breath :)

The more support the better! This is my first time trying, this afternoon will be day 2, just got back from cycling 4 miles at the gym and added it to my journal on here but...

QUESTION - How are you all logging your level 1 sessions in your journals? is it saved in the list somewhere or do I add it, and if I add it I wouldnt know what calorie count etc to list since Im not using a monitor
  • willbeshredded
    Options
    Completed level 2 - took less breaks, woo!
    Think I'm going to be hurting more tomorrow, definitely pushed harder today

Someone asked about dieting, I'm having 1200 cals and then sometimes having the extra 150 or so from the 30DS if I really feel I need them

What is everyone else doing food wise?