Day 63 --fit test .. finished.. hooray!!

Options
Well the day has finally come and my god it’s been a hard 63 days but rewarding.
Throughout it I have had my up days and my down days where I felt I am putting everything in but not getting what I want out of it, I have stuck to the elite nutrition every day of the week I even had some nights out along the way. I have had days where I have felt totally burnt out and days full of beans, what I will say it did well has taken over my life and I am having a week of hip hop abs along with the 6 day slim down (this is nothing to strenuous) so classing this has my week of rest although still burning calories then I am going to do a round 2 of insanity which will take me up to my holiday. I have been a gym member for years and in 63 days it is amazing what this program does, I am still looking for perfection and want the perfect abs although the results I had were good all in all there was around a 4.5 inch loss 2.5 waist, 1 inch off the bust and 1inch hips. I haven’t weighed myself has I don’t see the point as there could be a chance that I am still 9 stone which then would disappoint me although my clothes have gone bigger and I have dropped a dress size. It is so hard has no matter what people say women do go off the scale rather than the tape measure and its hard to get then muscle weighs heavier than fat into your head and that starving yourself really doesn’t work and so true that you can do all the sit ups in the world but if your diet isn’t right your abs wont show.
On my second round on Insanity I am fully aware what to expect, fully aware of what calories I need to get the best out of the workout, fully aware to get my form right also I have all the correct tools such has heart rate monitor to determine what calories I actually did burn, scales to measure out the correct food and I do need some better trainers with all the jumps and landing I did suffer from shin splints also on the last week and half I tore my pectoral muscle which was hard going with all the push ups you after to but considering I started insanity after having 8 weeks off doing anything physical after breaking my 3rd and 4th metatarsal and my radius in my arm I did it and I pushed through and never give up, when the sweat is dripping your muscles are burning and you wanna give in ..DONT !! the feeling of achievement is brilliant and the determination is even better so in the famous words of Shaun T ..Dig deeper!!

day 1
switch kicks 84 day 63 -111
power jacks 45 -73
power knees 77 -105
power jumps 25 -65
globe jumps 7 -12
suicide jumps 20 -25
push up jacks 14 -33
low plank oblique 40 -62

Replies

• greeenerone
    greeenerone Posts: 49
    Options
    Congratulations. You have done very well on the fit tests. When do you start the next round?
  • bernie79
    bernie79 Posts: 38
    Options
    Thanks, i am going to start next round 13th May.
  • Peaches118
    Peaches118 Posts: 7
    Options
    Congrats to you!!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    65 Power Jumps??? Holy crap, that's amazing! Congrats to you on your achievement. I did a Hip Hop Abs/Insanity hybrid after my first round of Insanity. HHA is kinda corny, but it is this nice break. And while doing it, my Ski Abs and In and Out Abs got way better, so it does work, lol. I'm just finishing my second week of round two, so you won't be far off from me. Enjoy your rest. :)