Week 5 - y'all still here?

Options
Half way there y'all!!! Congrats! Who's still with me??? :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• TracyG0273
    Options
    Still here! Max month is no joke!:smile:
  • randrews0407
    randrews0407 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Doing great ... congrats to all who stuck with it *high-fives*

I have about 10 days to go to complete the program :bigsmile:
  • randrews0407
    randrews0407 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Still here! Max month is no joke!:smile:

It gets easier ... stick with it, week 5 is like week 1 in a sense where you are getting SHOCKED into a new intense routine and its much longer. I hate that they put fit test and max interval circuit TOGETHER on day 1 of month 2.
  • sweetcaroline76
    Options
    I'm hanging in, too! Fell behind a week with a virus plus 3 days of just being lazy. But I got back on and starting recovery week. Determined to finish!
  • Rydyn
    Rydyn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Still here......it feels like I'm starting all over again!!
  • rmywife14
    rmywife14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you back sweetcaroline! Awesome job to everyone for making it through this killer week! I kinda feel like Shaun T has played a cruel joke on us by sticking that recovery week in there and letting us lose a little stamina before unleashing these beastly workouts. I'm gonna need a shovel pretty soon for all the deep digging that's going on over here!
  • Ebethlonghorn
    Ebethlonghorn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Still here and loving it! I have seen some of the most amazing results? This is my last two weeks on the program so I plan on taking a week off while in Florida (will run though) then starting Insanity all over again for MAX results. Between MFP and Insanity I have lost 45 pounds and 6 pant sizes! Love love love the new me!!!!
  • Ebethlonghorn
    Ebethlonghorn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    We should be on our last week...only a couple of days left! How many have seen AMAZING changes in the last 9 wks?