Weekly Chat Thread Mon 4/29 - Sun 5/5

Options
2»

Replies

• rachpetersen
    rachpetersen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 + stretch 10 + 185 squats done!! I feel like I am a kid in school again and it is the last day right before summer break!! Loving this weather!!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    HIIT20+Abs10+Stretc10=DONE :happy:

Today started my Week 8:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    HIIT 20 and Sculpt 30 done!!! Wow my arms are always burning after a Sculpt Class!!!!! :-)
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Went out and bought a puzzle piece floor mat to cover the carpet since it's hard to "pivot" on carpet and went to pick up a pair of new exercise shoes at Kohl's today and couldn't decide between two pair....so I grabbed 'em both :bigsmile:

I have one of those, I normally use it on hardwood floors, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I used it on carpet and noticed it would move while I was working out, so you may need some sort of gripping material between the mat and the carpet.

Thanks :) It seemed alright when I did HIIT 20 but if I do have some of that double sided carpet tape - maybe that would work if I start to feel it move.

Fire 30 + Stretch 10 after work today - Maybe since I did it once already I won't feel like I don't know what the heck I'm doing :P

Question: Folks that work out in the evenings: Do you work out before or after dinner usually?

I workout before dinner. I go ahead and cook when I get home from work. I then do my workout, shower, and eat. It seems like it would be too difficult to work out after dinner.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 EZ today, not my best. I was mentally prepared for Fire 45 and then my daughter wasn't napping. I had to stop 3x to assist her with stuff, really decreases my burn!
  • ErnieVandy
    ErnieVandy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Going to be doing Fire 30 or maybe 45/55 since we have an event tonight with fatty food and beer being served. I have to work off those calories. Looks like I will need to buy a heart rate monitor. I currently use the FitBit but after working out last night doing Fire 30, FitBit only allocated 65 calories burned. I would like to get a more accurate calories burned when doing the TF workouts and then manually add to MFP.
  • thenapony
    thenapony Posts: 12
    Options
    Feelin' it from Tone 30 last night. :oP And I don't know about you, but I'm not a fan of the tone and sculpt workouts. The red band hurts so much where it lays on my arms!
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fire 55 EZ done!!! Woo Hoo !
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 55EZ + 190 squats done first thing this morning...then me and my hubby took advantage of my parents being in town and got them to watch the baby while we went and ran 5k just for fun!! I haven't ran in 3 years...it felt good...although I am quite sore tonight and will definitely feel it tomorrow!

Don't get me wrong...I love turbo...but it feels so good to workout outside and get some fresh air!!
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    Can I just say that Fire 55 EZ on Day 5 is a lie!! I kicked its butt though. LOL :bigsmile:
  • WildcatMom82
    Options
    Was supposed to do Core today, but just could not fit it in with all the party prep for my daughter's birthday tomorrow. We did get in a short stroller run this morning. With her party and my 5K this weekend I'm going to miss at least one other workout - I think I'm going to take the upcoming week and do the workouts I've missed up to now (only 2 others prior to this week, that's out of 17 weeks!) Then I can start next Saturday with the final HIIT phase. I've also put off measurements to next week due to AF :P
  • CarolinaGrace77
    Options
    Just starting and am doing the Prep schedule. Yesterday was Fire 30 & Stretch 10, plus I did some weight lifting. Today is stretch 40 and I'll do weight lifting again. I start the 5 day inferno on Tuesday with a buddy.
  • angie_04
    Options
    LowHIIT25+TurboJam20min+A little bit of Stretch10= DONE:bigsmile:

Rest day tomorrow! Kill those cals ladies :)
  • rachpetersen
    Options
    Fire 30 + Sculpt 30 done...hoping to get out for a walk this afternoon as well! Anyone else loving this beautiful weather!?
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    hey ladies!! I disappeared for a bit there, sorry! I've officially finished 90 days of turbofire- I posted a pic!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/979632-90-day-pics?page=1
  • angie_04
    Options
    REST DAY :happy:

Be back tomorrow!
  • WildcatMom82
    Options
    Had a 5K this morning. It was a hilly one and people were freaking out, but I still beat my personal record pace. No Turbo today. Tomorrow is supposed to be my rest day, but I think I'll do Core after run club in the AM.
  • CarolinaGrace77
    Options
    Turbo HIIT 30 & Stretch 10
    260 cals torched.
  • xintothevoidxz
    Options
    Finished Week 1 yesterday - Core 20/Stretch 40/Stretch 10 - Chalene said I would feel it in my abs and my obliques must've totally gotten most of that workout..ow :laugh: