April 27-May 4th Results, Challenge, & Weigh-In

Options
mommamellymac
mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
yoga-in-beach-exercise.jpg

2qrzgc5.jpg

Here is your weigh-in for the next week! Weigh-in by Friday May 3rd!!

Start Weight:
Week 10:
Week 11:
Goal Weight:

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?}

WEEKLY NSV: {Instead of a strength, a weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?}

CHALLENGE!
82bc97ba0ea17c6d131bce4c4bfc7cd9.jpg

GROUP CHALLENGE: Lose 30lbs as a whole!

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Remember, we are an open group!

If you don't want to do the challenge anymore, please let me know. If you are not active after two weeks, I will remove your name from the chart. Any suggestions? Concerns? Send me a message! You can also add me to see when I post!

Replies

• mommamellymac
    Options
    I no longer have a working scale, which is why I had to remove my weights and stuff from the board. I'm so bummed...I'm going to have to go by inches now!
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 191.6
    Week 10: no weigh in!
    Week 11: 189.6
    Goal Weight: 175.0

Ugh, my struggle this week was TIME! With the hubby away I was so tired after working and then home to my 2 yr old that I didn't get much done. I am hoping to kick this week into high gear now that the rain is gone! that means more lunch time walks! I also have to push for more water!!!!
  • RoseMay1122
    RoseMay1122 Posts: 65
    Options
    SW: 162
    Week 10: 152.5
    Week 11: 151

Struggle: going away for the weekend at very short notice means I have a feeling I'll start next week up a bit again. Hopefully it'll be mainly water weight and leave pretty quickly again - my personal goal is 150 by the 11th (my birthday) and I'm so close now!

NSV: discovering that a medium tshirt from a shop I know sizes small fits me. It's part of the hen do costume and I was pretty anxious, but it's actually fine :)
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 133

I've struggled this week as its my TOM and my pains get really bad when I'm hungry so I only fasted once this week and the scales have been up too. Hopefully my weight will go back to normal by next week.
  • TimeToLoseBelly
    TimeToLoseBelly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    HI,
    Starting wt:130
    Current wt: 129 pounds
    goal wt: 118

I have tried my best to cut down the carbs and workout twice a week.
  • Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    SW: 180
    Week 10: 178
    Week 11: 177.5
    Same struggles as last week....trying to help my best friend find a job on my computer...she always wants to go eat...ha!
    Hopefully, I can control that a little better next week...
    Good Luck to everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • mommamellymac
    Options
    Well, as I had said before, my scale is broken so I had to remove my weights. BUT I did measure myself.

I have gained two inches all around because I was being a lazy @$$ and not working out or tracking. That all changed when I saw a pic of myself.

My NSV is that my pants are still falling off! Thank goodness.

My struggle is laying off the crap. Hubs and I have recommitted to eating cleanly. He wants to try paleo but I really like my cheese.