Week 3 Results

Options
taylor0204
taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
Okay, this is the final day in week 3. I weighed in this morning and there were no changes in my weight.....but I decided when I began the program to not let the scale become my only measure of success. The cover of the book reads "6 weeks, 4 inches, 2 sizes" I have 2 weeks remaining......I will continue with the program and see what shreds away.

Have a great week....week 4 here we come!!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• charlenefitandfabulous
    Options
    You've got the right attitude. I'm only in week 1 and I too have decided to just follow the program. At the end of the six weeks, if nothing else, I would have increased my willpower. But I'm hoping for a weight loss too (smile).
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    I have not been consistent with it but I am still going along. I'm not losing much because every time I lose something, my screw up adds it back on and then I take it off and then it comes back on. That is where I am at. I frustrate myself. I just found a new facebook group called "Happy Shredders" and they also have a forum too. They are both private pages which I like. It's been so extra helpful because there are so many members giving recipes and advice all about shred and it's very motivational. Lots of before and after picks too. Check it out! You have to be added.