2»

Replies

• tjbama09
    tjbama09 Posts: 15
    Options
    Getting better now, my legs aren't quite so sore
  • KrisSempai
    Options
    Whoot cstod! I think the temptation would have been to strong for me if I accidentally got a fountain drink... You know they like to hide that water selection, its usually right under root beer or some other tasty soda, lol.

This is also my second week, I feel a lot less soar this week doing the squats then I did the first three days (despite us having to do more) :) however when I stretch my legs it kinda burns.

lol siquette, that will happen. same goes with sit ups or crunches, sometimes you can do many on your first day and it wont be until the next day that the true pain reveals itself. though dreadful, isn't it exciting?! It means that you did your exercise correctly and I find it encouraging because it means, the exercise did not just make an impact on the body for a measly hour but its working itself through to the next day. :D

Alrighty peeps. Mondays may be a irritating first workday of the week, but if you haven't already, get your blood flowing and knock out those squats! ^_^
  • KrisSempai
    Options
    yesterday, a day of rest, today..... 100 squats?! *breaths deep* okay... I can do this... lets go!
  • KrisSempai
    Options
    Is everyone still doing their squats? :) I did my 140 today.... its getting a lot easier, so I'm taking on other challenges, I hope everything will be fine, my goal is to work out for at least 30 minutes to one hour a day.
  • cstod74
    cstod74 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am still doing my squats! I got some other friends of mine from church to do them as well. I am burning but feeling great! Still have had no fries of soda and doing great. I also have cut back most of my sugar........A lot of my friends noticed that my stomach is a lot less chubby! So it does feel great. Well better stop yaking got to go do my squats! Keep it up I am not giving up! 250 I will do when it comes

feel free to add me !