May challenge ?

Options
lovechattys
lovechattys Posts: 65 Member
Well what do you think about logging 15 mins a day, any active game you choose, Say at least 5 days a week? Let me know what you think if it is too much. I have never been in a challenge before, so I don't really know if it is a good goal or not:)

Replies

• AureliaCotta
    AureliaCotta Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me!
  • lovechattys
    lovechattys Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Alright!
  • ppaolini4340
    Options
    OK i'm in. just getting over a badly sprained ankle so 15 minutes should be do-able. Looks like i have a couple days to get caught up on. so do you plan on logging in every day with updates? or maybe a couple times a week?

Pam
  • AureliaCotta
    AureliaCotta Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    If we're tracking here, so far I've been on Wii Fit on May 1 and May 3 (30 minutes each day). I've discovered Rhythm Boxing, which is nice: the 6 minute session burns 48 calories and it's challenging enough to keep me interested :)
  • ppaolini4340
    Options
    The boxing is really fun. Don't get too into it, you might punch the TV :laugh: . I had to keep backing my hubby away from the TV. He was getting so mad that the game did not respond as fast as he did. I told him he was not allowed to use it when i was not there to supervise. :noway: I think it is a great workout for your entire body. Keep up the good work.
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    GREAT :flowerforyou:
    I'm in I will work out a bit longer to make up for the days in May that I have missed already....yeah so glad challenge is back