Stress

Options
sherrila1
sherrila1 Posts: 10 Member
Just wondering if anyone has any tips or ideas to help me.
I have struggled with extreme stress and cant seem to lose any weight.
I am constantly trying different things and nothing is working.

Have had cortisol levels tested and they are high. Please help.

Replies

• 3Beana
    3Beana Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey There. I am sorry you have been having a hard time. I have been through similar weight loss attempts. The best strategy is to figure out what is stressing you and tackle that problem, than more peace will come after that. Even if it is a super complicated situation, and if it will take a long while to figure it out and/or go through healing, at least to start the process will help.
  • chrisie1967
    chrisie1967 Posts: 14
    Options
    And I don't know if this will work for you, but you might look into an all natural supplement to help with your stress levels. Consult your health food store or pharmacist. Also, I am a big believer that everyone should take Omega 3 with EPA/DHA. The reason being that it has anti-inflammatory properties. It is the inflammation process that contributes to disease process.

Other than that, yes, definitely "attack" the cause of your stress. If you can, get up 30 minutes earlier before anyone else in your household and plan out your day and how you'll handle/organize issues that may pop up...all in the silence of your home over a cup of coffee! LOL!

Also, GET ENOUGH SLEEP!!! :-) Chrisie