May 4th - Hows everyone?

Options
kindasortachewy
kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
47 days until SUMMER! How is everyone doing so far - I haven't weighed in since May 1st so no clue if I've lost anything but zumba, 30 day shred, and kettlebell workouts are kicking my butt, however the weather is cold in Missouri right now, snow yesterday! So i've missed my walks outdoors :(

How are you?

Replies

• Peg_M
    Peg_M Posts: 34
    Options
    I only weigh on Mondays so I will post then. So far I feel like I'm doing good.
  • kcaffee1
    kcaffee1 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    2 pounds down from the first, losing the fight for the moment against cigs, and stumbling at meeting the calorie goals (low almost every day between 700 and 1000, then WAY over today, but the average is still is low for the week.) It's been stress central here, and I have turned to my old crutch for stress relief, which is why I'm losing my fight. But I haven't given up!
  • Peg_M
    Peg_M Posts: 34
    Options
    I have lost 2.2 since last Monday :happy:
  • srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Well considering I think I was drunk for the last 72 hours straight...not well haha. But, it was lots of fun. Back on the wagon today!!!!
  • kbprado
    kbprado Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My weight hasn't changed in the past month, but I'm good with that for now. I didn't get to party hard for Cinco de Mayo yesterday, but I did run the OC Wahoo's 5K in Costa Mesa (part of the OC Marathon weekend festivities). I cut my pace time by 30sec! :)! My official time was 34:07. (yay PR!)