Just started

Options
taximom99
taximom99 Posts: 11 Member
Does anyone want to start with me? I am in Buffalo. NY area. If your not close we can give each other support for our workouts and motivation to stay on track.

Replies

• Need_A_Change_Now
    Options
    I just started on Monday so am here if you need support cuz something tells me I am going to need some too lol
  • SDtucker13
    SDtucker13 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started today, I need to lose this last 23lbs. So far I've lost about 40lbs, it took me about 5 months to lose that but I have been stuck at this weight for about 7 months now. The first 40 was easy to lose but this last 23lbs is stubborn! Hoping with Insanity and a super strict diet that I can finally reach my goal.
  • mikeyh12
    mikeyh12 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just started Monday and man am I feeling it already! Any of you guys can add me and we can help each other keep on track.
  • PlatinumChic35
    PlatinumChic35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started Monday too Today is day 4, and I have started eating right. I modify some exercises but I keep pushing play in the morning.
  • mno1324
    mno1324 Posts: 8
    Options
    Started on Monday as well. I'm not following the diet plan, hope it won't affect anything. I suggest starting a group to keep ourselves motivated for the next 60 days
  • SwimSoccerTaxi
    SwimSoccerTaxi Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    We have similar screen names!!!

I have been doing Insanity for about 3 months and it's amazing. If I can help with anything let me know. Otherwise I plan to keep doing the programs (completed the 1st Round April 14th and have re-started for Round 2 and I'm in Month 1 week 3) so can offer support and encouragement!!!

Good luck. I suggest taking pictures and measurements....you'll be shocked!!!
  • PlatinumChic35
    PlatinumChic35 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow.. you look great. keep up the good work
  • andreamccarthy26
    andreamccarthy26 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3. Man its tough but I'm hoping it gets easier :)
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    It doesn't get easier, you get stronger! Give it some time and you'll be addicted :)
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I started today!
  • andreamccarthy26
    andreamccarthy26 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It doesn't get easier, you get stronger! Give it some time and you'll be addicted :)

I'm feeling addicted to it alright :)
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm onto Day 2 tonight!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    Day 2 completed, my hands are shaking slightly but I managed to put another red X on my calendar, lol :)

Shower time!

I also suggest forming a group!
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    Day 2 for me today and holy crap it hurt but I got through it :-)
  • lijsda1
    lijsda1 Posts: 169
    Options
    It's week two for me. Anyone who needs encouragement can add me.
  • ASecretBobby
    ASecretBobby Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am in the final week, it's tough so dig deep y'all. Add me if u have any questions, I too am going to be doing it again as I am loving the progression
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    Options
    For whatever reason, I cannot post in this thread. One more try:
    There are 4 Insanity threads, most people started in May. I wanted us all to be in one place. I created a group:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14111-are-you-insane-start-may-6

Feel free to join if you need support and if you want to give it to others as well!
  • lindseymariep
    lindseymariep Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 3 and feeling great!! What do you guys eat after the workouts?

I'm about to grab a greek yogurt with strawberries! How's everybody's progress going?
  • ac_musica
    ac_musica Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started on the same day as you, how are you holding up on day 13? Im already feeling good.

Add me, I'd love to share support etc.
  • kaleena1983
    kaleena1983 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I started Insanity yesterday. I did the fit test and the first workout. I'd love to have some fellow Insanity friends. Feel free to add me!

Here's my first fit test results - hopefully to be greatly improved! :)
    Switch kicks: 61
    Power jacks: 53
    Power knees: 112
    Power jumps: 30
    Globe jumps: 7
    Suicide jumps: 15
    Push-up jacks: 20
    Low plank oblique: 60