Perth MFP meet up Sat 9th June @ 9am

Options
sarah5423
sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
*Edit - sorry Saturday 8th June!

Following on from the success of 2 previous meet up's we have arranged another to take place on Saturday 8th June at 9am here: http://perthcityfarm.org.au/

They hold farmers markets every Saturday and have a great little cafe attached for breakfast at 9.30am - so you get to do some shopping as well.

This is a great opportunity to meet like minded people, share your experiences, learn from others and to basically have a fun social morning!

Please feel free to message me for more details or to confirm that you would like to attend in order for me to book a big enough table :smile:

Replies

• RhondaMH65
    RhondaMH65 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'd love to come, where is it exactly, I'm not sure if I'm too old for the group though, you may be looking for a younger get together?
  • sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi Rhonda - I have messaged you as well but just to say you will not be too old for the group - we are all ages, shapes and sizes - everyone is welcome :smile:
  • wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'd love to come, where is it exactly, I'm not sure if I'm too old for the group though, you may be looking for a younger get together?

I definately don't count as young, I'm old enough to be the mother of some of the ladies, and felt very welcome and included last time, so come join us.
  • donnam40
    donnam40 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm moving to Perth from Victoria in mid July - I'll definitely join in when I'm there!

Donna
  • NanoBear
    NanoBear Posts: 67
    Options
    Damn, I missed it! Didn't see the thread. I'll have to keep an eye out for the next one.
  • Kezzanna
    Kezzanna Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • wahelga
    wahelga Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    There's new post in this group about the next get together in case you missed it