Onderland

Options
I am still 37 lbs away from being under 200 lbs for the first time in my adult life.

I've never been this close to it and now I'm starting to feel nervous and excited.

Did any of you have these feelings?

Replies

• natmadc
    natmadc Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I was around six months post surgery when I first entered Onderland. I was so excited to finally see a one on the scale, enjoy that feeling of success.
  • shirleygirl910
    shirleygirl910 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I'm 3 years out and still trying to stay in onederland. I've been between 199 and 206. Now I lost my job, so I don't always have the computer (no smart phone). I write everything in a journal, but I need to get my rear in gear.

I still go to the gym. I cycle three days a week and weight lift two days a week, walk the dog for 40 mins each day. I find exercise is more important at this stage than eating, but I don't want either to get out of hand. I've come to far 314 down to 200ish.
  • MsOhSooo
    MsOhSooo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For me.. the closer I got to Onederland, the slower I seemed to lose. I stayed around 200-203 for what seemed like forever, as if my scale was making fun of me lol! The funny thing is I went from 200.6 to 198 over night so I never saw 199.. go figure!

Congrats on being so close to onederland!!
  • lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Umm yah, I swore I was NEVER going to get there (especially coming from the HW 320) and unfortunately for me I stalled for weeks before I got there making me believe that it was true lol. I even called the nutritionist several times to complain about that fact that I wasnt getting closer to the 200 mark lol. Luckily after a few weeks the stall ended, the weight dropped and I finally reached what I believed was the fabled "onderland" lol. Enjoy the journey lol. You'll make it!
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I had conflicted feelings then now this time have none but the emotions. More than the accomplishment for me..
  • wheatie02
    wheatie02 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been hovering between 200.8 & 201.8 forever. I feel like it will never happen. My lowest weight post children, (22 yrs old now), has been 185, which was 10 years ago. It can't happen fast enough for me.
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    I had the same feelings. I hovered just above it for 2 weeks. I'm in onderland now. It's an amazing feeling. I got to onderland 9 weeks post op