I Deserve it, Do You?

Options
iamladibeast
iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
I know we all have had those thoughts. You think that you are not losing the weight fast enough, or you don't see the definition you thought you should be seeing by now. I go though that so often that I am starting to drive myself nuts.

What I perceive as no progress, others look at me and say "what are you doing, you look great". Sometimes we are our own worst critics and judge ourselves too harshly.

Today is the start of a new week; a new week to get all the doubts out of my head; a new week to realize how far I've come; a new week to go harder and longer than the week before.

My body is slowly changing, but it is changing. I am slowly getting stronger, but I am growing stronger. I am a fighter and will not give up. I will not stop. We will not stop.

I Deserve a better, healthier, stronger body, Do You? :happy:

Replies

• eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Love your motavation!! girl go get them!!! you can do anything your heart desires!!!! have a wonderful week!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    This is beautiful...YES YES YES>...guilty...I figure for some only been around or in thise for like 1yr or even less...and look at me still battling to do it in over 2yrs...but when I think back....the Key word I am still doing it AFTER 2 yrs....Who can say that!! My body i slowly changing and I am thankful...Appreciate that...
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for this post. I've been struggling lately with comparing myself with others. I need to keep that positive outlook and know that I'll get there eventually, even if it's NEXT summer :wink:
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Keep it up ladies. And remember that we didn't get this way over night, one day at a time, one hour at a time, one second at a time..Remember NEVER give up on your dreams or on yourself. Don't let anyone who doesn't have like goals hold you back, find supporters and remember to continue to put one foot in front the other and keep stepping:-)
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hell YEAH I deserve it....My mind has accepted this fact but at the same time I have to remind myself to be patient enough to wait for it.

So I grind in the gym as I patiently wait for the results....Lets gooooooooooo ladies.....Beast Mode Turned ON.
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Love this! Yes, we are ALL deserving! We put in the time and work AND sacrifice A LOT to meet our goals--- we WILL meet them. It may not be today or tomorrow, but when that day comes (and it will)... It will be SO worth the effort=):heart: